PS4 Spyro Trilogy Remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

The original Spyro trilogy are probably my favourite games of all time, so I’m a little gutted to hear of the delay. Still, it’s better to have a polished game than a rushed and unfinished product.

And it gives me time to play and platinum Spider-Man. Softens the blow considerably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to squeeze 90 minutes in last night. Loving it. Can only speak as a big Spyro fan but if you love the originals you will absolutely love this.

I personally feel the gameplay holds up, might be a bit on the easy side.

i think im onto the 5th world. I think Tree tops is the only non flying level i havent done 100% so far.

Love playing it but it feels like playing it for the first time again since i dont remember like half the levels.

Got given this for my birthday but haven’t got around to playing it yet. Only had Year of the Dragon as a kid, I presume the others are fairly similar?
yeah 2 was my favourite, they did a couple in the next gen console that was pretty good as well then just went to a beat em up kinda game and just lost interest. I think you will like it plays well looks good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back