Club Legend
Jan 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Crystal Palace, Victory
The squad has been announced for tommorow nights game against the NTFL

Tim Walsh, Cameron Wight, Adam Cooney, Matthew Boyd, Iszac Thompson, Cameron Faulkner, Scott Bassett, Wayde Skipper, Nathan Eagleton, Farren Ray, Daniel Cross, Will Minson, Matthew Robbins, Jade Rawlings, Simon Garlick, Adam Morgan, Peter Street, Rohan Smith, Shane Birss, Patrick Bowden, Ryan Hargrave, Ben Harrison, Luke Darcy, Brad Johnson, James Condos, Sam Power, Brian Harris, Scott West.

Good to see alot of the young guys in there but there is no Bandy, Gilbee, Giansiracusa, Grant, Croft and Hahn

Apart from the last 3 does anyone know whats wrong with the first 3?

I also notice that Murph has not been named either. I have a memory like a sieve but can't recall hearing that he was injured or anything like that.

Originally posted by Palace03
The squad has been announced for tommorow nights game against the NTFL

Tim Walsh, Cameron Wight, Adam Cooney, Matthew Boyd, Iszac Thompson, Cameron Faulkner, Scott Bassett, Wayde Skipper, Nathan Eagleton, Farren Ray, Daniel Cross, Will Minson, Matthew Robbins, Jade Rawlings, Simon Garlick, Adam Morgan, Peter Street, Rohan Smith, Shane Birss, Patrick Bowden, Ryan Hargrave, Ben Harrison, Luke Darcy, Brad Johnson, James Condos, Sam Power, Brian Harris, Scott West.

Good to see alot of the young guys in there but there is no Bandy, Gilbee, Giansiracusa, Grant, Croft and Hahn

Apart from the last 3 does anyone know whats wrong with the first 3?

Gian & Bandy are both coming back from ops too...

Good to see Pat Bowden get back the original birthplace of Pattitude.

Aboriginal footballers seem to play with a fair bit of flair, a key Pattribute. However there's always room for improvement, hopefully Pat teach them to play with more flair duing his brief visit.

I thought it was going to be an u/23 team but i spose with Gilbee, Guido, Murphy and Hahn unavailable they might of struggled for numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back