Play Nice Squat Morrison 3.0 - How Long? Part 9 - How good is a gas lit recovery?

Remove this Banner Ad

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Remind me - when did he actually carry thru with the shirtfront of Putin…I must have missed it

Threatening to shirt front him was just as good as punching his lights out. Putin left Australia alone after the kerfuffle

usa-rocky-balboa.gif

fs88

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
I have plenty and they're not affiliated with the LNP or ON for that matter (shock horror)

Your friends are the 4G bars that keep you hooked onto bigfooty, annoying mosquito. When you're posting to yourself in random car soccer gaming threads is when you know you've reached rock bottom.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Was Australia attacked ? NOPE

Therefore Abbott reigned supreme

Australia has only ever been attacked twice. Even though in the European occupation, there has been plenty of fear of Russia attacking

Anyway kudos for continuing the fight. Funny I expected more righties to flood back now there’s whinging to be done. Was wrong

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Australia has only ever been attacked twice. Even though in the European occupation, there has been plenty of fear of Russia attacking

Anyway kudos for continuing the fight. Funny I expected more righties to flood back now there’s whinging to be done. Was wrong

Nobodies fighting, it's just a robust discussion of good (and not so good) ideas :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW

Make me an Admin!
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL

Yep, people like Demons09 who came running in here on election night 2019 JUST to have a ping at me and then was nowhere to be found a month ago !

QuietB

Hall of Famer
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is inexcusable. And that's putting aside neither are qualified. Albo has to take action about these and other travesties. What an utter shitshow the Scummo years have been.

This is flat disgusting - a proper media would hound them until they resign. Instead we will get Sky telling us we are all misogynists for questioning the appointments.

kranky al

Has NEVER sh@t himself in maccas
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Lets see

NSW had better a much better and robust contact tracing system, while Discount Dan's contact tracing fell apart after more than 5 cases.
NSW lived with COVID way before Victoria started to
Nsw also had a hell of a lot of luck. That ran out.

When it ran out it shut down a large part of australias economy, caused tens of billions of dollars if not hundreds of billions of dollars in economic losses, thousands of deaths and all the assorted mental strains of lockdowns.

It was a microcosm example of modern neoliberalism where only this weeks profits matter, even if it cost the next three months profits. Short termism to the point of absolute idiocy.

Remove this Banner Ad