Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

He killed a gas project. Surely greenies would be in favour of that?

He isn't PM anymore, you don't need to be like the stranded Japanese soldiers after WWII and keep fighting for a war that ended years ago.

No need to keep running defenses for Scomo/Libs like you did during COVID and do petty whataboutisms

Last edited:

He isn't PM anymore, you don't need to be like the stranded Japanese soldiers after WWII and keep fighting for a war that ended years ago.

No need to keep running defenses for Scomo/Libs like you did during COVID and do petty whataboutisms

I voted Labor. I dont need to defend anyone. I just find it interesting that the mining lobby told him to kill the gas project (or so was claimed further up the page).

Like the worst kind of control freaks, he needs to get his hand in every cookie jar, without any actual competence and skill, so he inevitably *s things up, but then blame shifts to others because he cannot ever be wrong

Then he has to go back to controlling everything because narcissistic ego, and rinse repeat vicious cycle
If you have ever worked with a religious person who gets some control in a company this description is exactly what they tend to be like.

If you have ever worked with a religious person who gets some control in a company this description is exactly what they tend to be like.

Malignant control freaks/narcissists gravitate towards religion because the god in their religions are also control freaks, it is an environment that suits them

Also has an access to easy victims they can play their tricks on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted Labor. I dont need to defend anyone. I just find it interesting that the mining lobby told him to kill the gas project (or so was claimed further up the page).
Good chance it was an onshore gas extractor who happened to be a Lib donor who got the project of a competitor killed who happened to donate only to the Nats.

So we go from being too relaxed during crises to revelations he was working too hard?! What does it take to please you people??
I assume this is satire.

But in the off chance it isn't (or is assumed not to be by others), let's make it clear what happened here:

Of course by keeping these Ministerial self appointments secret, even from his own Cabinet and agencies, Morrison was ensuring he didn't have to do any work at all in the extra portfolios he took on at all. It just meant that that he had executive powers and responsibilities that no one else knew about.

He could (theoretically) act in his own, or others, self interest without anyone knowing. And that includes supporting the passage through Cabinet of legislation without identifying a conflict of interest (and therefore abstaining from voting) as required under Cabinet protocols.

This undermines the very principle of Ministerial accountability that underpins our Westminster system of Government where protocols and standards of behaviour of Ministers of the Crown are every bit as important as the wording of the Constitution itself.

Does coaching Essendon involve doing bugger all except taking credit for wins & blaming someone else for the losses?
Fair point, he's their next list manager

Nothing sus here at all...

The GG must be sacked. It is completely unacceptable to have allowed himself to have complicit in the scheme.

He should have either written to parliament to advising of the appointments, or refused the PM request to make the appointments in secret and resigned in protest. It is complete bullshit to hid behind the line that he was merely following "instructions of the government of the day" and it was a "normal process". Having Minsters being appointed in secret is completely unprecedented and a massive breach of constitutional convention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back