Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol no he won’t.
Even more independents and Greens will pick up seats then they did this time around. Dutton has as much hope of being pm in 2025 as I do

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

You laugh but Dutton will be PM in 3 years time

:p
You don't exactly have a great track record on recent predictions, bro
Extreme yet again 2.jpg

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
You laugh but Dutton will be PM in 3 years time

:p
You are a conundrum. I used to think you were just a troll.

Then I thought you were more just off with the fairies. A 'the world is the way I think it is, and any evidence to the contrary is fake' sort of Trumpian delusional.

But at times, you do seem to be trying genuinely for that mean/contrarian/'I dont really believe anything, I am just going to contradict you' troll vibe, but without ever really landing the blow. Are you just a troll try hard?

I am now leaning to, its a bit of both.

You do try to throw the spanner in the works, put in a bit of needle, but you are also a bit off with the fairies, so it never really lands.

Good trolling, epic trolling, the sort of trolling that makes you stop and think, always has an element of truth to it, usually distorted, misplaced or misused, but its there.

You say something that people view as just silly, with an emoji, and, thats it.

Dutton will be PM in 3 years time 'insert appropriate emoji here', I mean, thats good for a little smile, a slight snort, at best.

But if you really want to land one, put some effort into it. Who is likely to replace Dutton as LNP leader for instance, preferably someone not tarred with meanness, lying, graft or shear bloody minded smirking self entitled incompetence. Put their name up. I probably haven't heard of them, so I will not be able to dismiss them.

Do the LNP have someone moderate libs might rally around? Is their a messiah out there I am unaware of, someone who can capitalise on any issues the government might face.

See how that introduces doubt? How I cannot just immediately give a snort, and move on.

Anyway, here endeth the lesson.

Do better.

Dutton will be PM in 3 years time 'insert appropriate emoji here', I mean, thats good for a little smile, a slight snort, at best.

As I've said before I sprout the same opinions in real life as I do online, Dutton has a very good chance of becoming the next PM of Australia. People say the LNP won't gain votes at the next election but only lose them - what happens when the ALP and these IND + "Green" members fail at achieving anything in this 3 year term ? Their seats could very well be at risk of falling to the old mate Liberals!

Thus far Albo is all smoke and mirrors, soundbites and photo opportunities with other world leaders. Whoop de dooooooooo
Havn't seen him put Putin to the sword as yet - at least "toughman" Tony threatened to shirt front him!

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
As I've said before I sprout the same opinions in real life as I do online, Dutton has a very good chance of becoming the next PM of Australia. People say the LNP won't gain votes at the next election but only lose them - what happens when the ALP and these IND + "Green" members fail at achieving anything in this 3 year term ? Their seats could very well be at risk of falling to the old mate Liberals!

Thus far Albo is all smoke and mirrors, soundbites and photo opportunities with other world leaders. Whoop de dooooooooo
Havn't seen him put Putin to the sword as yet - at least "toughman" Tony threatened to shirt front him!

They have achieved more in 3 weeks than LNP did in 9 years.

Those kids are already home to Bilo, for example. The French and Chinese are talking to us again.

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Morrison did that for four years and you had the pom poms out at any given chance to cheer him on, well apart from the world leaders thing none of them could stand Morrison.

You really are just a pom pom waving fool.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney

Yeah... Ok

The places the lnp lost votes because Morrison is poison, Dutton is even more unpopular in most cases. Won’t be convincing anybody who wasn’t already voting that way to change.

The places the lnp lost votes because Morrison is poison, Dutton is even more unpopular in most cases. Won’t be convincing anybody who wasn’t already voting that way to change.

It's a great idea to have Dutton as leader. LNP will definitely win the next election with him as leader. Yay Dutton.
If the LNP haven't learned their lesson who are we to argue? Go Dutts, you good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Token gestures ;)
Solve the cost of living pressures and make a difference for ALL AUSTRALIANS
What the ones created by Morrison and co, that he did * all about for years? Dutton has got zero chance of being PM, the dirty laundry will soon be aired, the cost of his legal shenanigans will be laid bare and the extent of his blatant lying to the Australian Public will be exposed.

As I've said before I sprout the same opinions in real life as I do online,
That is probably the truest thing I have read from you.

I get now why you spend so much time in this thread, those real life people have had enough of you.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Then I thought you were more just off with the fairies. A 'the world is the way I think it is, and any evidence to the contrary is fake' sort of Trumpian delusional.

But at times, you do seem to be trying genuinely for that mean/contrarian/'I dont really believe anything, I am just going to contradict you' troll vibe, but without ever really landing the blow. Are you just a troll try hard?

I am now leaning to, its a bit of both.

You do try to throw the spanner in the works, put in a bit of needle, but you are also a bit off with the fairies, so it never really lands.

Good trolling, epic trolling, the sort of trolling that makes you stop and think, always has an element of truth to it, usually distorted, misplaced or misused, but its there.

You say something that people view as just silly, with an emoji, and, thats it.

But if you really want to land one, put some effort into it. Who is likely to replace Dutton as LNP leader for instance, preferably someone not tarred with meanness, lying, graft or shear bloody minded smirking self entitled incompetence. Put their name up. I probably haven't heard of them, so I will not be able to dismiss them.

Do the LNP have someone moderate libs might rally around? Is their a messiah out there I am unaware of, someone who can capitalise on any issues the government might face.

See how that introduces doubt? How I cannot just immediately give a snort, and move on.

Anyway, here endeth the lesson.

Do better.
Xtreme is just the ultimate shitfighter.

Uses a heady mixture of mindless optimism, one eyed dismissal and ridicule combined with an indefatigable stamina to grind any opposition into the dust.

Being very familiar with him from the bay it's amusing to watch people here taking him so seriously.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

Uses a heady mixture of mindless optimism, one eyed dismissal and ridicule combined with an indefatigable stamina to grind any opposition into the dust.

Being very familiar with him from the bay it's amusing to watch people here taking him so seriously.
I just think it's hilarious that he/she/it derives so much pleasure from so meagre return.

Another of your intemperate predictions.

Difference is, this one has already flopped.

They've accomplished nothing of value so far, oh wow they've sucked up to the French by giving them $$$

I just stand up for what I believe in, you best believe that when Albo puts ANOTHER foot wrong I will be first in line to kick him when he's down!
Does he know what the cash rate and unemployment figures are today ? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back