Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

The entire Morrison government is indefensible. There is very little if anything that was ever worth defending.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

The LNP were at the forefront of the action, we got the vaccines (eventually) thanks to ScoMo :)

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
This is inexcusable. And that's putting aside neither are qualified. Albo has to take action about these and other travesties. What an utter shitshow the Scummo years have been.

bitter sweet this. on the 1 hand so happy mirabella lost. not happy a palmer nuffy won. let’s hope albo disbands the fair work commission so he can correct the landmine - 1 of many these left by the corrupt scummo outfit apparently - and replace it with a body full of competent qualified people with 5 year maximum terms

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
bitter sweet this. on the 1 hand so happy mirabella lost. not happy a palmer nuffy won. let’s hope albo disbands the fair work commission so he can correct the landmine - 1 of many these left by the corrupt scummo outfit apparently - and replace it with a body full of competent qualified people with 5 year maximum terms

Go jacquie….

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It's kind of standard for judicial or quasi-judicial appointments.

But what does that have to do with Scott Morrison?
It's a pattern of putting individuals into highly paid and key positions with clear Liberal party links. Did Morrison himself make these appointments? Unlikely but it was his Government.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's kind of standard for judicial or quasi-judicial appointments.

But what does that have to do with Scott Morrison?

The percentage of political appointees has skyrocketed under successive Lib governments & particularly Morrison’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm not sure. I was 17 when ALP were last in Government. It doesn't make it correct either way so we can call it out right now given it was the LNP over the past 9 years.

No problem.

Care to head over to the Dan Andrews thread and call out the appointment of Karin Emerton to President of the Supreme Court of Appeal?

Look I generally agree with you about political appointments to judicial and other public service positions. But the level of outrage expressed above ignores the fact that they all do it and that the term of engagement in these FWC positions is a consequence of legislation written under the Rudd Government.

I think the Mirabella appointment, irrespective of her qualifications for the role or otherwise, is an unnecessarily provocative appointment.

From what I can tell, Alana Matheson seems perfectly reasonable and qualified.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
No problem.

Care to head over to the Dan Andrews thread and call out the appointment of Karin Emerton to President of the Supreme Court of Appeal?

Look I generally agree with you about political appointments to judicial and other public service positions. But the level of outrage expressed above ignores the fact that they all do it and that the term of engagement in these FWC positions is a consequence of legislation written under the Rudd Government.

I think the Mirabella appointment, irrespective of her qualifications for the role or otherwise, is an unnecessarily provocative appointment.

From what I can tell, Alana Matheson seems perfectly reasonable and qualified.

You need a new schtick. From what does this have to do with Morrison to whataboutism in 2 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Someone here seems to have forgotten that on taking office, Kevin Rudd scrupulously made appointments from both sides of politics, and as soon as dkcihead Abbott become PM, one of his first acts was not renewing any of the Labor appointees.

Righto. A very quick look at the AAT list sees Anna Burke and Phillip Dalidakis both appointed under LNP federal governments.

Back