Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

"There was a clear expectation... established in the public's mind, certainly in the media's mind... that I was responsible for pretty much every single thing that was going on.”

Believes it is his greatness alone that stands between Aust succeeding and failing - a Jakka/Ablett/Bradman/Matthews rolled into one. The role of the Cabinet Ministers was to wash his jock strap and bring out fresh batting gloves.
What a bellend... mistakes valid criticism and being held accountable as leader for the failures of his government with a need to actually take over all responsibilities (noting, the they continued to fail, even with him 'in charge').

A summary of the presser:

It's the public's fault.

And the media's.

Scott's the only one that understands because he was the only one who was Prime Minister at the time.

And all of us are just so lucky he was in charge.

Because the rest of us, except for all the people who keep coming up and say thank you in the shops, are stupid.

And he didn't bother telling us at the time because 'we can't handle the truth'.

But he is truly sorry that the rest of us are just not as good as him.

But he forgives us all.

And is staying on because clearly we need a man like him in Federal Parliament.

He saved us all.

Go Sharkies.
I think he watched 'A Few Good Men' last night and was channelling Colonel Jessup.

So, did he resign?

nup, doubled down and played the leave my family alone card...

trade mark snide comment about how they should camp outside his electorate office because the coffee in Cronulla is very good, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it"... the tone all at once displaying "I've got broad shoulders" gaslighting, effectively diminishing the seriousness of any complaint he may feel he has; and betraying his contempt for the Australian polity.

A summary of the presser:

It's the public's fault.

And the media's.

Scott's the only one that understands because he was the only one who was Prime Minister at the time.

And all of us are just so lucky he was in charge.

Because the rest of us, except for all the people who keep coming up and say thank you in the shops, are stupid.

And he didn't bother telling us at the time because 'we can't handle the truth'.

But he is truly sorry that the rest of us are just not as good as him.

But he forgives us all.

And is staying on because clearly we need a man like him in Federal Parliament.

He saved us all.

Go Sharkies.

as a microcosm of his personality - this summation is near perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That won't happen until the grifting campaigner gets a higher paid offer.

Given what he is doing to his reputation (again) the people of the Shire might be stuck with him (they are obviously too useless to vote him out).
Him staying in Parliament is the biggest gift ever for the Labor Party as it moves out of its honeymoon period.

And it is a gift that will keep on giving.

Does Hillsong pay you for spreading the Morrison propaganda on here?

Not necessarily money, but status or perks of some description?

Probably chocolate fondue from Gloria Jeans that's in their visitors' lounge

Seriously, I've been to their service once and they have a ******* buffet at the back, mostly from sponsors

Probably chocolate fondue from Gloria Jeans that's in their visitors' lounge

Seriously, I've been to their service once and they have a ******* buffet at the back, mostly from sponsors

Maybe they stamp his/her coffee card, earns a free latte for every 10 posts.

Does Hillsong pay you for spreading the Morrison propaganda on here?

Not necessarily money, but status or perks of some description?

Hillsong doesn't give anything away for free.
Extreme would be paying them to shill for them on Bigfooty.

Wonder what advice God is giving the schmuck at the moment. Probably locked the pearly gates until further notice. He wants to keep his job.
God doesn't hold a hose mate, but he does hold all 3 positions in the trinity. So maybe he was emulating that.

I just checked out the Sky feed on Facebook. It's a mix of praising this s**t stain, attacking Albo or asking who this Andrew bloke is (it's Sky News political reporter Andrew Clennell) and why is he so mean to poor Scomo.

It was painful to read that these morons still support this bloke.

Cut from the same cloth as the earthy, pure of heart, yeoman folk of Wyoming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back