Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

“For too long”
Checks notes….4 months, quietly slides notes into the fire place.

Michaela Cash 'the Trash' on RN this morning on full attack over tha Gubermnts failure over the Optus data loss!.

A good example of how to sound stupid after you've had 9 years to look at such issues.

Uh oh

The new ICAC is going to ruin conservatives

After the weekends 'Conservative Fest' with Farage, they'll be in opposition for the next Century.

They recon they need more Conservative social policy (ie social division) also happy see the 'Lefties' lose liberal seats.

As if more hard line RWNJ's will take seats back off the Teals.

How moronic are those Twats?

After the weekends 'Conservative Fest' with Farage, they'll be in opposition for the next Century.

They recon they need more Conservative social policy (ie social division) also happy see the 'Lefties' lose liberal seats.

As if more hard line RWNJ's will take seats back off the Teals.

How moronic are those Twats?
There's method to this; people don't remember what's said an awful lot, but they will remember the tone, how you looked or sounded while you were performing. It's why a Gish Gallop is so effective; you always look like you're attacking and your opponent always looks like they're defending. If all they do is attack relentlessly and their messaging is pertinent - it isn't, but there's a pretty decent chance it'll get better as this term develops and Labor start making mistakes - there's a pretty decent chance the disaffected within the electorate won't notice that's what they're doing and instead see Labor as deserving of that anger and fury: "I've not much of an idea of what that person's yelling about, but there's got to be a reason why they're so angry!"

Their problem is that it's too transparent at present. They're not scoring any hits, the government is looking competent, and they're only able to score those hits in their controlled press. The messaging is not being disseminated broadly enough, and that prevents said tactic from working; you need to dominate the media, the way Abbott did when Gillard was in office, and the mud actually has to stick.

There's method to this; people don't remember what's said an awful lot, but they will remember the tone, how you looked or sounded while you were performing. It's why a Gish Gallop is so effective; you always look like you're attacking and your opponent always looks like they're defending. If all they do is attack relentlessly and their messaging is pertinent - it isn't, but there's a pretty decent chance it'll get better as this term develops and Labor start making mistakes - there's a pretty decent chance the disaffected within the electorate won't notice that's what they're doing and instead see Labor as deserving of that anger and fury: "I've not much of an idea of what that person's yelling about, but there's got to be a reason why they're so angry!"

Their problem is that it's too transparent at present. They're not scoring any hits, the government is looking competent, and they're only able to score those hits in their controlled press. The messaging is not being disseminated broadly enough, and that prevents said tactic from working; you need to dominate the media, the way Abbott did when Gillard was in office, and the mud actually has to stick.

Right now they are bathing in mud.

They need to get out of the mud pool & get a good shower to Get some of the Scumo & Potatohead stench off.

Oh wait! Potatohead!!!!!!

anyone who had the misfortune to c her on q & a would know she’s a complete nong. as long as peeps like her remain in positions of influence the libs will remain irrelevant and in opposition.

there is also more alternative media/ social media to counter the angry narrative by reminding everyone "these dumb*s did nothing when they were in government and pissed all the money and time up against a wall"

You'll forgive me if I reserve my school-girl giggling until I actually see one of the slimy, grifting crooks hanging from a yardarm

Won't ever happen, gallows would have been privatised.

Where did this deficit we have come from? Our public sector is dying and we owe nearly a trillion bucks.
We’ve probably all seen the one how a million seconds is about 11 days, and a billion seconds is about 32 years.

Most people haven’t gone the next step and understood a trillion seconds is about 32,000 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

presiding judge in bruce lehrmann trial has spoken ..... over 50 witnesses could be called .... including reynolds and cash ...... and preacher mans COS kunkel

my apologies to brittany higgins as this might sound gross considering the issue at hand - but this trial could get juicy

I hadn't seen the identity of the defendant in that trial until today and can say I'm completely shocked at his appearance :rolleyes:

These are the guys who call others cucks. Seriously.

I hadn't seen the identity of the defendant in that trial until today and can say I'm completely shocked at his appearance :rolleyes:

eh, it's always a projection with the alt-right. They advertise all their crimes and all their fears with their accusations and insults.

they are a strange looken lot these young conservative types

Remove this Banner Ad

Back