Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

If God was real he'd be the biggest campaigner ever
I got caught up in conversation with a missionary a couple of weeks back. I try not to give them a hard time, and I'll even try to level with them because I get that they think they're doing a good thing, but they make it difficult.

It was a pretty civilised discussion until we got on the topic of eternal damnation, and how I had to allow god to take the punishment for my sins. He quite literally told me there could be 2 people - 1 murders someone, they other tells a lie. The first person finds god and allows god to accept their 'punishment' for them, the second doesn't. Apparently the murderer goes to heaven, and the liar goes to hell.

The conversation was never being salvaged from that, particularly once I told him his god sounded like a massive narcissist.

I got caught up in conversation with a missionary a couple of weeks back. I try not to give them a hard time, and I'll even try to level with them because I get that they think they're doing a good thing, but they make it difficult.

It was a pretty civilised discussion until we got on the topic of eternal damnation, and how I had to allow god to take the punishment for my sins. He quite literally told me there could be 2 people - 1 murders someone, they other tells a lie. The first person finds god and allows god to accept their 'punishment' for them, the second doesn't. Apparently the murderer goes to heaven, and the liar goes to hell.

The conversation was never being salvaged from that, particularly once I told him his god sounded like a massive narcissist.
Well played 👏, my personal fav is to drop a few baits about the Holy Spirit, get them well and truly hooked and then cut loose with doozy at the end that tends to end the conversation

How can a pollie be allowed to travel overseas at our expense and get paid by commerical interests to give speeches. Any public servant who did it would be in a world of hurt.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
So he's getting his $200k salary as an MP , not sitting in parliament to earn some extra cash on the speaking circuit. How is this allowed?

"Depending on where he’s speaking or which event he is attending, the going rate for such events can be $50,000 or more plus some fancy air tickets.".

Well played 👏, my personal fav is to drop a few baits about the Holy Spirit, get them well and truly hooked and then cut loose with doozy at the end that tends to end the conversation
When I'd had enough, I asked him if he thought when it rained that was god pissing on us. :straining:

Guess he figured I couldn't be saved at that moment.

When I'd had enough, I asked him if he thought when it rained that was god pissing on us. :straining:

Guess he figured I couldn't be saved at that moment.

I usually start asking detailed questions about God's penis.

How long does it take him/her to get a back, sack and crack?

So he's getting his $200k salary as an MP , not sitting in parliament to earn some extra cash on the speaking circuit. How is this allowed?

"Depending on where he’s speaking or which event he is attending, the going rate for such events can be $50,000 or more plus some fancy air tickets.".

“Prior to the new government advising the sitting schedule for the remainder of 2022, I had already accepted an invitation to join other former prime ministers from Canada, the UK and New Zealand to address an international event to be held in Tokyo this week,” he said.

He knew he was going to loose so is joining the ex Prime Minister circuit/circus?

Despised by a good portion of the Australian electorate and blamed by his own party for their current irrelevance Morrison cuts and runs. While fairly typical of what we've come to expect of him, it's hard to blame him, he'd be about as welcome in most places in Canberra as Peter Cook would have been at a meeting of the Temperance Society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Prior to the new government advising the sitting schedule for the remainder of 2022, I had already accepted an invitation to join other former prime ministers from Canada, the UK and New Zealand to address an international event to be held in Tokyo this week,” he said.

He knew he was going to loose so is joining the ex Prime Minister circuit/circus?
He'd better hope his god's going with him, the ex-PM's circuit hasn't quite been plain sailing in Japan lately.

I asked the last missionary that knocked on my door how God wasn't responsible for every death in history, animal or human.

They didn't take long to leave.

Yep, pretty much.

well, I guess he made it hard for himself when his entire time as PM, he achieved nothing. No legacy. To quote Paul Keating, "the point of the Morrison govt was there was no point to it".

All he has to cling to is his so called miracles and christian fundy shite

well, I guess he made it hard for himself when his entire time as PM, he achieved nothing. No legacy. To quote Paul Keating, "the point of the Morrison govt was there was no point to it".

All he has to cling to is his so called miracles and christian fundy shite
Don't forget his strawberries intervention ! FFS. :strawberry:

So he's gonna stop turning up for his job and still get paid?

He is the biggest freeloading piece of s**t I've ever seen
He has found himself the perfect job - voted in by a bunch of dumb as * bogans in the shire - cannot be sacked no matter what he does.

Morrison will be the next Craig Kelly.

What the hell is wrong with southern Sydney?

Bridget Archer comes across as an intelligent, principled and logical individual.
What I am wondering is - what on earth is she doing being in the Liberal Party ?

Could she be the leader to bring back the teals to the fold?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back