Squib of the year 2018! Nominations thread

Should Melbourne's list be this year's first nomination for squibbing out of the pre-season camp?

• Yes. Squibs, all of them!

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • No, it was preseason!

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

unwontedly
I googled this with the intention of trolling you for making up s**t, but this is actually a thing and quite appropriate.

I guess you win this round.

Marley Williams - cops a slight tap, crumples in a heap - as his opponent strolls in and kicks a goal

r21_6.gif

Marley Williams - cops a slight tap, crumples in a heap - as his opponent strolls in and kicks a goal

r21_6.gif
You need to watch it in conjunction with this video to really feel the squibbery at play here. Its so much worse that he could have easily prevented that goal but chose to continue faking.

You need to watch it in conjunction with this video to really feel the squibbery at play here. Its so much worse that he could have easily prevented that goal but chose to continue faking.

Thats Dangerwoodlett 3 times a game? Nothing to see here.

Only difference is they would have gotten a free kick instead of a goal against.

r21_6.gif
Typical coward puncher Marley Williams, loves to dish out the pain but can't take it himself.

r21_6.gif
And then squibs putting his head over the ball in his next contest a minute later which results in another goal

I have updated the OP, guys. Are there any really bad squibs from the year that deserve to be up there in the first post that arent? I only want maybe 10-12 squibs at most in the final poll. I saw the Marley Williams one and it is really bad, but it is hard to see just from a gif how bad it was, so not sure it will win. It was like two minutes of squibbery.

I have updated the OP, guys. Are there any really bad squibs from the year that deserve to be up there in the first post that arent? I only want maybe 10-12 squibs at most in the final poll. I saw the Marley Williams one and it is really bad, but it is hard to see just from a gif how bad it was, so not sure it will win. It was like two minutes of squibbery.
You should post this video instead, or gif it. Marley's is the worst of the lot, hands down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should post this video instead, or gif it. Marley's is the worst of the lot, hands down.
I second that. He squibs, fakes and let's Dicko kick a goal, all in the one passage of play.
I will try and do a gif cut of the Marly Williams minute of squibbery when I can be bothered :rainbow::thumbsu:

I will try and do a gif cut of the Marly Williams minute of squibbery when I can be bothered :rainbow::thumbsu:
Do it for posterity so that future generations can marvel at the chickenheartedness

Nuggets73 deserves a red carpet nomination just from the last 10 days alone.

2 massive opportunities he’s had to back his club in yet squibbed them both. :$

I see Thurlow and Murdoch are back for the Cats, so to save time I nominate them.

Alongside Parfitt, Guthrie, Ablett and Selwood.
Dude half your team are squibbing it this week all under the pretense of “resting” before the finals. :straining:

Jordan Lewis earns his SqOTY nom for this effort :$
giphy.gif
I think Hawkins has a life in ballet or modern jazz after footy,twinkle toes tommy:thumbsu::rainbow:
Oh and that was a pathetic squib by Lewis!:$

Back