SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD - Round 14: And the Academy Award goes too... Christian Floptracca!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leobarryustar

Immortal
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Warriors, The Exers
Jazny can I suggest two threads: a squibbery thread reserved for displays of real involuntary fear and a diving thread for deceptive attempts to milk frees.

Jazny

Watching the Sunset
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Barcelona,
Jazny can I suggest two threads: a squibbery thread reserved for displays of real involuntary fear and a diving thread for deceptive attempts to milk frees.
Well you can vote how you like, it just happens people vote for flops more than squibs. For the purposes of this thread they are the same thing. It would get a bit boring having two different threads. Its just easier to have one and its not like this is a super serious award that we all have to make sure it has integrity and the right winner wins.

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
There was a Roughy squib on the weekend but cant recall what stage of the game.. :thumbsdown:

Big Cox 88

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Second nomination for Walker. Saw Hurns thigh and he filled his dacks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jazny

Watching the Sunset
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Barcelona,
Can I use your gif?
Only if you apologise for perpetuating the horrible lie that STPer18 and I are the same person :mad: <--- this is a place holder for the old straining emoji. I am frustrated and flustered, not furiously angry!!

This is Tex Balker's nom from last year which is similar to this year's nom :oops:

Top Bottom