leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Jazny can I suggest two threads: a squibbery thread reserved for displays of real involuntary fear and a diving thread for deceptive attempts to milk frees.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Jazny can I suggest two threads: a squibbery thread reserved for displays of real involuntary fear and a diving thread for deceptive attempts to milk frees.
Well you can vote how you like, it just happens people vote for flops more than squibs. For the purposes of this thread they are the same thing. It would get a bit boring having two different threads. Its just easier to have one and its not like this is a super serious award that we all have to make sure it has integrity and the right winner wins.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Brad Scott for Squibbing out of this contest with David King
giphy.gif

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Second nomination for Walker. Saw Hurns thigh and he filled his dacks.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Can we get Tex with the squibb of the year against Hurn with about 11:30 left in the second please Jazny?

Tex Balker with his 2nd nomination in two years. What a horrible player and captain he is. Very soft, very scared, doesn't score. What does he do????
giphy.gif

Called him a ****en campaigner lol
Glorious Braddles going out with a bang, did you near the press conference too? Had a major sook at King after complaining that indigenous round was hijacked :tearsofjoy:
Vale Brad Scott week.

Glorious Braddles going out with a bang, did you near the press conference too? Had a major sook at King after complaining that indigenous round was hijacked :tearsofjoy:
Vale Brad Scott week.

Nope, wouldn't give that sooking bitch a second of my free time.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Can I use your gif?
Only if you apologise for perpetuating the horrible lie that STPer18 and I are the same person :mad: <--- this is a place holder for the old straining emoji. I am frustrated and flustered, not furiously angry!!

This is Tex Balker's nom from last year which is similar to this year's nom :oops:
giphy.gif

Only if you apologise for perpetuating the horrible lie that STPer18 and I are the same person :mad: <--- this is a place holder for the old straining emoji. I am frustrated and flustered, not furiously angry!!

This is Tex Balker's nom from last year which is similar to this year's nom :oops:
giphy.gif
I never perpetuated it!
But sorry sorry x

Haha Tex, nice title update

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
I never perpetuated it!
But sorry sorry x

Haha Tex, nice title update
*googles definition of "perpetuate" to be double sure*

Yes you did. But I accept your apology and you can use it :) Anyone can use any of my gifs, don't need permission :)

Back