SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

*googles definition of "perpetuate" to be double sure*

Yes you did. But I accept your apology and you can use it :) Anyone can use any of my gifs, don't need permission :)
The Eagles board will love it :D

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Tex Balker with his 2nd nomination in two years. What a horrible player and captain he is. Very soft, very scared, doesn't score. What does he do????
giphy.gif
Definitely squib of the year and by some distance?

Two burly captains, one goes in low and hard, Tex could have made some real contact and just leaves the ball behind and leaps out of the way.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
It was a good game. Adelaide just aren't good enough. Need to fast track the development of a few young blokes, trade some dead wood and retire a few old campaigners
And give us Gibbs back! You ruined him, made him cut his beautiful hair, and now don't even play him!!

And give us Gibbs back! You ruined him, made him cut his beautiful hair, and now don't even play him!!
They’d probably pay you to take him back

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
I was close, forgot about Rihcmunt. Yet there something altogether misleading about all of that. Maybe not misleading, maybe just doubt in the back of your mid that it's all bull-**** :)
I double checked it because I was about to swear it is all true. And I don't swear on something unless I am being honest because I am incredibly superstitious and I don't like bad karma!! :fearscream::$ I swear it is ~90% true and the stuff that isn't true is just a little inaccurate and not total BS or anything. Like I may have switched teams just for attention or to troll more than I made out in that post for example... and only two people in my family support Carlton, not "a lot". :shrug:

I swear the general "vibe" of the thread is true: I don't support one team, I like Carlton more than the others if you don't count players, the order of teams I support for 2019 is true, and I care WAY more about players (and coaches) than I care about any team. I don't even know why I would make that up lol

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I double checked it because I was about to swear it is all true. And I don't swear on something unless I am being honest because I am incredibly superstitious and I don't like bad karma!! :fearscream::$ I swear it is ~90% true and the stuff that isn't true is just a little inaccurate and not total BS or anything. Like I may have switched teams just for attention or to troll more than I made out in that post for example... and only two people in my family support Carlton, not "a lot". :shrug:

I swear the general "vibe" of the thread is true: I don't support one team, I like Carlton more than the others if you don't count players, the order of teams I support for 2019 is true, and I care WAY more about players (and coaches) than I care about any team. I don't even know why I would make that up lol
Mmmm .. thank you, clear as mud :rainbow:

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Tex Balker with his 2nd nomination in two years. What a horrible player and captain he is. Very soft, very scared, doesn't score. What does he do????
giphy.gif
That's it.

Lock the thread, close the forum, shut down the website, and pull the plug on the internet. Why go on when the existential question of Who Had the Greatest Squib of the Millennium has already been answered?

Wooshette I propose anytime a Adelaide poster breaks the rules instead of infracting them they be shown this clip and forced to justify it in their own words. They'll be the best behaved supporter group on the Bay.

That's it.

Lock the thread, close the forum, shut down the website, and pull the plug on the internet. Why go on when the existential question of Who Had the Greatest Squib of the Millennium has already been answered?

Wooshette I propose anytime a Adelaide poster breaks the rules instead of infracting them they be shown this clip and forced to justify it in their own words. They'll be the best behaved supporter group on the Bay.
Red mist you are on notice

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Definitely squib of the year and by some distance?

Two burly captains, one goes in low and hard, Tex could have made some real contact and just leaves the ball behind and leaps out of the way.
Your definition of ‘low and hard’ needs work. Looks like a double squib to me

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
That's it.

* off you glubbering D\H ..

Back