SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn just misjudged the flight of the ball, he didnt duck, dive, dip or dodge, nor did he give up.

Raise your game Jazny.
Just like that time when the big kid in highschool challenged you to a fight at the back of the bike sheds at 3pm and you "misjudged" where the bike sheds were... by several blocks!

Just like that time when the big kid in highschool challenged you to a fight at the back of the bike sheds at 3pm and you "misjudged" where the bike sheds were... by several blocks!
Can confirm, I was waiting at the bike sheds for 2 hours.

Dont ever condone bullying D\H

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be Treloar he heard footsteps ducked the head, Cats took the ball for a goal and went on from that point.
Great ball getter but then panics and disposes terribly at times, played a big part in costing Collingwood the GF and Fridays game
I can't gif it if I don't have a time stamp.

I cant recall a dive or injury fake by Rance in round 1, moron.

Are you still trying to get over what a s**t team and s**t Captain you support, let it go flog.

Pretty sure there was a dive. He's the best so you may have missed it.

Flog, s**t team, s**t captain and moron.....think its you that needs to let things go.

I cant recall a dive or injury fake by Rance in round 1, moron.

Are you still trying to get over what a s**t team and s**t Captain you support, let it go flog.
BCA59269-078E-4A8C-B6B8-7F29E614AE0D.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back