Win Prizes Squib of the Year 2020! Congratulations Joel Selwood! Flopper, ducker and now a confirmed SQUIB!

Who was the 2020 SQOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Welcome to SQOTY 2020! Please nominate any player that you have seen who squibbed a contest - I can make a gif of the squib if you remember the time and the quarter that the squib happened. Or you can make your own gif and put it in this thread. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS THREAD, DIVES AND INJURY FAKES ARE ALSO CONSIDERED TO BE SQUIBS!!

NOMINATIONS:
Sam Lloyd

Lloyd.gif
Brody Grundy
giphy.gif

Joel Squibwood x 2
rere-gif.891248

giphy.gif

Squibenwooti
giphy.gif

Mark Blicavs
af442081-23cb-485b-b4f8-e36ee50206b7-gif.925194

Gary Floplett:
giphy.gif

Boyd Woodflop:
giphy.gif

Callum Ward:
giphy.gif

Gryan Myers
giphy.gif

Marty Gleeson
gleeson-gif.965564

Marlon Pickett
giphy.gif

Previous winners:

2019 - Tex Balker
tex-balker.gif

2018 - Alex Rance - Richmond
alex-rance.gif

2017 - Clayton Fallover - Melbourne
fallover.gif

Last edited:
Jazny super late nom, but I think it could be worth it................... zackah for squibbing in the MOTY awards, put his name up then pulled it down after winning it, with the aide of his mod “friends” (I hear they don’t like him cause his breath smells).
Squibery of the highest order.
Your multi-thread melt is pleasing to me :)

Jazny super late nom, but I think it could be worth it................... zackah for squibbing in the MOTY awards, put his name up then pulled it down after winning it, with the aide of his mod “friends” (I hear they don’t like him cause his breath smells).
It was one of the more embarrassing things I have seen on bay 13 (saying quite a lot). Do they pick mods based on who is the easiest to bully just so they can give them fake internet powers to defend themselves?

Yeah pissweak stuff, could’ve become a bay legend as the first non-footballer/moderator to take #1 in Mofra ‘s bottom 50 for his season contributions if only he had the plums to see it through. :$

INB4 banzhammered.

It was one of the more embarrassing things I have seen on bay 13 (saying quite a lot). Do they pick mods based on who is the easiest to bully just so they can give them fake internet powers to defend themselves?
Yeah pissweak stuff, could’ve become a bay legend as the first non-footballer/moderator to take #1 in Mofra ‘s bottom 50 for his season contributions if only he had the plums to see it through. :$

INB4 banzhammered.

Nice melts, zackah loves it when his plans work so well

He was just pretending to embarrass himself, guys :oops:

giphy.gif
Will throw up the MOTY voting later today. Will add me and then hopefully if I’m winning remove me from the poll under the guise mods can’t win :cool:
I had to remove the poster name as I’m not allowed to quote people from other boards and reveal their identity :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I don’t GAF :$

Wosh however is melting quite badly.
I’m what now?

731BCD72-30F8-4961-A400-5A741DECB92F.gif
Its kind of annoying making the gifs, and then the thread will probably just be divied when an essendon player squibs hard, like they usually do, so why bother?
Nah, I’ll be your safe space :) Please get it up 614E30FD-0B25-464D-918F-0BEC4C8890EA.png

Back