SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2021! Archie Perkins squibs out of a contest just like he squibbed out of not cheating on draft night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

/thread unless any Essendon players squib badly.

Last edited:

Jack Darling. :$

Typical Darling pants s**t. Even Garry Lyon referenced on the broadcast that it's not a new occurrence. :$

Jeremy Howe still the clubhouse leader on the season though.

Isn't it great to see a winner of a Bradbury flag in 2018 make errors that we all know we wouldnt make, my dog would have marked that ball. I was going to say my daughter would have marked it but I didn't want to be a misogynist, of course she would have marked it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it great to see a winner of a Bradbury flag in 2018 make errors that we all know we wouldnt make, my dog would have marked that ball. I was going to say my daughter would have marked it but I didn't want to be a misogynist, of course she would have marked it.
Get over it man it 3 years ago and it was Collingwood who ruined your legacy, not us. :$

I called that in the match thread and Jazny didn't care :(
I still dont. Until the cheat mods make an apology to me and all the other posters of bigfooty and promise to change their behaviour, I refuse to do SqOTY or any other thread that requires any effort at all. Unless one of their players squibs in an embarrassing way.

I still dont. Until the cheat mods make an apology to me and all the other posters of bigfooty and promise to change their behaviour, I refuse to do SqOTY or any other thread that requires any effort at all. Unless one of their players squibs in an embarrassing way.

Stop being a dingus, zackah 😘

Perhaps you're just worried that the Bombres will win Squib of the Year again 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back