Sri Lanka tour of New Zealand (2 Tests, 3 ODIs, 1 T20I)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's not much better than watching good left arm swing, and Boult's probably the best in the world at the moment.
Boult is a beautiful bowler. By the end of his career, I suspect he will be seen as second only to Hadlee among Kiwi fast bowlers.

Boult is a beautiful bowler. By the end of his career, I suspect he will be seen as second only to Hadlee among Kiwi fast bowlers.

Think it's hard to go past Shane Bond as the second best, although longevity will work in Trent's favour there.

Think it's hard to go past Shane Bond as the second best, although longevity will work in Trent's favour there.
That Bond didn't have a longer career is a great tragedy, but when Boult winds up with 350+ Test wickets I think it will be hard to make the case against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How good is it to see a green pitch. I couldn't tell where the pitch ended as it was greener then the outfield lol

Feel for Taylor he batted so well an played the pitch so well little battle like that keeps test cricket alive for me.

So 20 wickets have fallen in 91 overs. Meanwhile in Melbourne, 2 have fallen in 89!

With so much time remaining New Zealand don't need to rush here; they can bat for two days and still have two days to then bowl Sri Lanka out. Then again, with the behaviour of this pitch, I'd think NZ would be pretty much safe if they can get a lead of 300.

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We can't lose to Sri Lanka surely in the up coming tests lol there 3rd seamer has a horrible bowling action.

New Zealand 231/2 at stumps, so leading by 305 overall.

Sri Lanka did amazingly well to save the first Test, but they'll need a Houdini act or the weather to intervene on their behalf to get out of this one.

No rain until the day after the test according to the forecast. They'll need something of Atherton proportions to save the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back