Mod. Notice SRP Feedback

How's the board travelling?

• SRP is great, but BigFooty generally needs some work though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see some sort of infraction system for people who claim evidence/statistics to back up their arguments that do not exist. Same sort of thing that applies on the punting board for people who claim to have won money after an event and are unable to back it up.

Also, I would really like an intelligent discussion on Islam. I am sure we could have a thread on the pros and cons of catholicism, scientology or astrology, but it saddens me that we can't have one on Islam without it being used by the extreme right as a veiled attack on people based on their race.

How about an infraction system for those who accuse others of racism?

But your one of the prime offenders?

Your only agreeing because you know it's entirely subjective and unworkable...guilty til proven innocent.

As opposed to your quantitative based model of infraction, which would see people getting infracted at every turn...which is already happening.

But your one of the prime offenders?

Your only agreeing because you know it's entirely subjective and unworkable...guilty til proven innocent.

As opposed to your quantitative based model of infraction, which would see people getting infracted at every turn...which is already happening.
Where have I called other posters racist, without evidence? Genuine question.

Where have I called other posters racist, without evidence? Genuine question.

It's just a constant meme for you and a few others I don't need to individually point out.

Right wing, racist, xenophobic, MRA, nazi, bigot etc etc.

Just constant self righteous holier than thou "you racist" tut tutting against people who simply don't agree with you.

It's just a constant meme for you and a few others I don't need to individually point out.

Right wing, racist, xenophobic, MRA, nazi, bigot etc etc.

Just constant self righteous holier than thou "you racist" tut tutting against people who simply don't agree with you.
No. You have made a claim that I am a prime offender in calling other posters racist. Have the balls to back it up or stand up and apologise.

Ding ding ding. No winner due to the judges being unable to agree on points.

Back on topic. PM each other if you want to throw insults back and forth please.

That's the thing though, I would argue there haven't been any insults thrown yet. Didn't need to jump in yet Jiska.

That's the thing though, I would argue there haven't been any insults thrown yet. Didn't need to jump in yet Jiska.
I think it's more the fact that this is a feedback thread, not a tit for tat argument thread...
So when mods and admin look over this thread, they can review the input, without having to sift through the usual bullshit that is in every other thread.

1) Moderator (“great person”) — A moderator has the ability to see some good in everyone. They also perceive faults in others, but they consider that those faults can be eventually transformed by certain methods into good qualities. Thus, if they feel that a person may be benefited by discussing that person’s faults, they may, under appropriate circumstances, speak harsh words. Lemon juice tastes very bitter, but it can cure diseases when administered appropriately. It should be noted that a moderator will never reject or condemn a faulty person, but thinks only how that person may be benefited.

2) Super Moderator (“greater person”) — A super moderator also sees good and bad qualities in others, but focuses on and praises the good qualities. Seeing a materialistic merchant, a Super Moderator will think, “Although he is a sense-gratifier, he takes good care of guests and is worthy of deliverance.”

3) Chief (“especially great person”) — Chief sees whatever good qualities others have and magnifies them, not seeing even the smallest fault. This attitude is described, “This person has stolen my cloth because he is cold, and though he has a weapon, he doesn’t attack me because he is merciful. He is virtuous.”

4) Xsess (“extremely great person”) — Xsess sees good qualities in others even where there are none. Xsess describes this attitude as thus, “In this world there are no bad people. Everyone is good." "People who do bad things and find fault in others, just need to STF up and agree with me". "Because I'm right."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or how about the leftists who will label people as being racists because they have differing views to them on Islam despite not proving it. Not to mention the fact firstly rthis very debate you want won't happen because it is used by the left to be a veiled attack on people being racists and full of hate and so on because of their differing views. This seems to be irrespective of how rational or how correct their comments made are.

lol - "how about the lefties who are anti racism labelling racist people as racist"

concise ducks. :rolleyes:

Interesting, if a number of other personalities on bigfooty had of posted something like this, but from a right wing/conservative position, the thread likely would of been seen as 'board clutter' and been deleted/merged and the poster subject to infractions.

Middle ground moderation is what we should all be aspiring towards...this left wing domination is not what we need

Most of the right wing posters have gone to ground since the budget. hard to defend the indefensible

one point i would like to raise is the poster called coup, we all admire his passion, but dare to disagree with his way out their thought processes and you are just a troll and have no ******* idea . I don't know how you address him but maybe setup another forum for him where only people who agree need reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back