Mod. Notice SRP POSTING QUALITY NOTICE - Off Season 2018

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
I thought I was conservative.

In hindsight, I just hate the identity politicking collectivist nutters. It's not right-wing, but they will call you that.
When the non TDS sufferers were asked to nominate and vote on a like minded Mod

You were not talked about
Not even once
Yet you were trotted out as the non TDS mod
A Manchurian Candidate as it were

Sorry FK didn't see your post
I will go back to watching NJPW on yt

But there are long-term conservatives here who understand the board culture. Who will never truly respect you. Yes, you have the power over chosen ones like me. But you also work for free, doing work that you were never even hired to do, which is a bit sad. You're here to add some balance, not to s**t upon your own side.
Actually he's here to apply the rules of the site to the best of his ability. That's what a moderator does.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
When the non TDS sufferers were asked to nominate and vote on a like minded Mod

You were not talked about
Not even once
Yet you were trotted out as the non TDS mod
A Manchurian Candidate as it were

Sorry FK didn't see your post
I will go back to watching NJPW on yt
Who knew it would turn out this site wasn't a democracy?? :eek:

If you have a problem with how I've moderated, make a case and send it to admins. Or me. Whining about nothing is useless. Do you have any specific gripes? And remember - facts, not feelings.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
True
So why start a thread asking for nominations and to vote for a non TDS suffering mod?
Chief should have just appointed you as he knew the input wasn't going to matter

Intelligent rebuttal pretty much works all the time when it comes to putting the morons of the "new left" on show.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you ban the partisan hacks, who will be left to defend Trump?
The prominent Trump supporters are all banned. Hazard, Bennett, Denkverbot, even I'm banned from that thread. He has 50% approval, but expressing said approval is not acceptable. How much more of an echo chamber do you NPCs want?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
This is where I tend to have trouble with the rules.

When serial morons barge in to otherwise intelligent discussion and spout s**t like this.

The rules should be applied according to the relative level of stupidity involved.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A positive or negative correlation?

Take poster, "Number 37" for example. Obviously a serial troll or a seriously socially compromised person, who continually s**t bombs interesting discussions with inane baseless stupidity, derailing threads and otherwise lowering the standard of discussion.

Basically, a moron.

Rampant stupidity should incur the wrath of moderators, and the act of criticising rampant stupidity should not incur the wrath of moderators.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I admire your dedication, Shandog, but where are you going to start?
You're going to wear yourself out just cleaning up this thread!

I mean, haven't you got homework to do? I'm pretty sure "unpaid intern on BigFooty" isn't going to add too much clout to your resume.

JFC, just pay these people, BF.

*Edit - except Malifice. He's not very good at his job.

Here's an example of the stuff I don't think anyone really wants to see:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hypocrisy-of-the-left-part-3.1204489/page-54#post-58738521

It's just an undirected rant.

Apart from being almost unreadable, there's nothing interesting at all about this.

It fails on a number of fronts - readability, originality, interest, grammar, spelling, snark.

Yet the writer thinks he is dropping some undeniable truth bomb on the general public.

There is a way to talk about the way education systems around the world fail their own citizens, but this ain't it.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hypocrisy-of-the-left-part-3.1204489/page-54#post-58738521

Apart from being almost unreadable, there's nothing interesting at all about this.

It fails on a number of fronts - readability, originality, interest, grammar, spelling, snark.

Yet the writer thinks he is dropping some undeniable truth bomb on the general public.

There is a way to talk about the way education systems around the world fail their own citizens, but this ain't it.
As that link loaded, I had my fingers crossed. *Please don't be one of my posts, please don't be one of my posts*

smokingjacket

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool

I've been meaning to ask pulsedriver if he was the lad from a while back on here who was pushing the men walking away stuff. Not super important other than that whoever was behind that account was an absolute unit.

Back