• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Should Richmond fill the last position on the list via Supplementary Selection Period or wait until the Mid Season Draft?

Who should be included in the train on players?

Disgusted Johnny Depp GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve watched these kids for ******* years and we need to see them more to pick them. If we wanted a ruck we had the chance but decided to hope he wasn’t picked instead of ******* picking him. Over complicate things man.

Wish I got paid to fly all over the country to watch junior footy games and wait all year for two ******* selections in total. I see how we can save off the soft cap.

We’ve watched these kids for ******* years and we need to see them more to pick them. If we wanted a ruck we had the chance but decided to hope he wasn’t picked instead of ******* picking him. Over complicate things man.

Wish I got paid to fly all over the country to watch junior footy games and wait all year for two ******* selections in total. I see how we can save off the soft cap.
How do we know that's true regarding the young ruck situation was on twitter could be bs. We don’t need a ruck in my view. Smart strategy get a few kids in compete for that place. Yze needs to access the list for one year and then next year will be a big clean out. I love to get in Van Rooney in for train on.

Looking back on Lefau's games towards the end of the VFL season, I can see why we're interested.

He had some big contested ball and tackle numbers once we moved him into the midfield, which could translate to him being able to play a defensive mid role or even as a hybrid tall pressure forward at AFL level, given his unique combination of height, strength and speed. I don't think the AFL really has a player of his type. Townsend was probably the closest we've had.

The big question marks are probably around his ability to get involved on the spread, and maybe his skills.

Looking back on Lefau's games towards the end of the VFL season, I can see why we're interested.

He had some big contested ball and tackle numbers once we moved him into the midfield, which could translate to him being able to play a defensive mid role or even as a hybrid tall pressure forward at AFL level, given his unique combination of height, strength and speed. I don't think the AFL really has a player of his type. Townsend was probably the closest we've had.

The big question marks are probably around his ability to get involved on the spread, and maybe his skills.
Attitude of Townsend but 194cm and 95kg of speed and aggression.

Back