SSP Final Spot?

Who should get the last rookie spot?

• Mykelti Lefau

• Mitch Schofield

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome and well done Lefau!

Also, Sarah Black on the AFL website said that he is 23 years old and not 26. I’ve heard conflicting information but if he’s 23 then he’s pretty young
26 in 2018 he was 20

Clarke also noted that fellow train-on player Mitch Schofield had been tremendous in his efforts across the pre-season.

"Mitch should be very proud of how he went about training with us these past few months, particularly having moved across the country from Perth," he said.

"He gave us everything he had and has set himself up well for a strong season. We wish him well for what is to come in his football career."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

salty boy hardly gets mentioned when it was obviously him that coached Stewart to take ppl out

and him that coached shootinstars to take out vlas

and him that coached pawgins to push campaigners into dangerous positions

salty boy the biggest dog of em all

and that's saying something cos Stewart is a real malicious dog campaigner

Tom Stewart like?

salty boy hardly gets mentioned when it was obviously him that coached Stewart to take ppl out

and him that coached shootinstars to take out vlas

and him that coached pawgins to push campaigners into dangerous positions

salty boy the biggest dog of em all

and that's saying something cos Stewart is a real malicious dog campaigner
But but but bestest coach ever

Both have their strengths but just now mykelti looks like he can bring something a bit different with physicality. He is a unit I watched him warm up close and you would not want him charging at you !
The one that I will watch closely is Archie May I have wraps on him.
Mayd didnt appear to get much game time. Imagine due prioritising the SSP train on players as forwards. Still looked good from what I saw and moved well across the ground. A different proposition from last year.

Back