SSP Final Spot?

Who should get the last rookie spot?

• Mykelti Lefau

• Mitch Schofield

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Complete bollocks but whatever.
Why is it bollocks? Schofield is like pickling up another Bradke again he's not much chop. Lefau can at least tackle and make a contest against his opponent thus making him more versatile, we can throw him around anywhere he is needed, that's why I'd pick him up.

Last edited:

Is that all Lefau offers ? tackling , pressure etc if that's the case pass we gone past that.

Welcome Mykelti. Not sure he'll play much footy but a great story and another feather in the cap of our vfl system. Looking forward to seeing him lay some campaigners out.

Hopefully Schofield sticks around.
Why is it bollocks? Schofield is like pickling up another Bradke again he's not much chop. Lefau can at least tackle and make a contest against his opponent thus making him more versatile, we can throw him around anywhere he is needed, that's why I'd pick him up.
and he'll smash a few campaigner too 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with this choice, felt Schofield looked a bit 1 dimensional yesterday, whereas Mykelti can be played across all 3 lines.

Welcome Mykelti. Not sure he'll play much footy but a great story and another feather in the cap of our vfl system. Looking forward to seeing him lay some campaigners out.

Hopefully Schofield sticks around.
I reckon he could actually play round 0. Makes for a good third tall alongside Balta and Kosi given his ability to play a pressure forward role.

Welcome and well done Lefau!

Also, Sarah Black on the AFL website said that he is 23 years old and not 26. I’ve heard conflicting information but if he’s 23 then he’s pretty young

Back