St. Kilda and umpires - the eternal friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course you would say that as a West Coke supporter Woosh, the E-Girls have the best free kick differential over the past 5 years by a country mile.

It's no surprise that the Hawthorn and West Coast supporters are the first ones to defend the Bulldogs umpiring advantage, birds of a feather and all that.
I have no idea how many frees we get, I pay NO attention to umpires and enjoy the bloody game without all that bullshit clogging it up. Im not defending anything, but I feel sorry for you if this is all you see in our beautiful game and I'm commenting that for myself all the umpire crap in every single thread has become monotonous and boring.
The Doggies beat everyone put before them and Sydney barely got out of second gear..thats why they lost.
But this is the Bay so you know..carry on amusing everyone Plug.

Also if the Eag's have had the best free kick differentiall and its that much of a game changer, where are our 5 premierships?

I have no idea how many frees we get, I pay NO attention to umpires and enjoy the bloody game without all that bullshit clogging it up. Im not defending anything, but I feel sorry for you if this is all you see in our beautiful game and I'm commenting that for myself all the umpire crap in every single thread has become monotonous and boring.
The Doggies beat everyone put before them and Sydney barely got out of second gear..thats why they lost.
But this is the Bay so you know..carry on amusing everyone Plug.

Also if the Eag's have had the best free kick differentiall and its that much of a game changer, where are our 5 premierships?

You only see umpiring if your team gets screwed by them like St Kilda does, if you barrack for West Coast, Hawthorn or Bulldogs they are free kick fairies.

With good reason, it was the most biased umpiring I've ever seen in a GF, the AFL wanted the Bulldogs fairytale premiership and the umpires delivered.

They may as well have had f***ing Luke Darcy, Dougie Hawkins and Tony Liberatore out there umpiring the game.
2>1

* the aints are s**t on par with Norf except Norf actually out perform them on the field, reckon they should merge them both into the Norf aints, then they would have both aspects of extreme shitness covered on and off the field

*sfellow

:$

2>1

**** the aints are s**t on par with Norf except Norf actually out perform them on the field, reckon they should merge them both into the Norf aints, then they would have both aspects of extreme shitness covered on and off the field

*sfellow

4 > 2 > 1.

Know your place spanka, don't drag us into this cripple fight.

2>1

**** the aints are s**t on par with Norf except Norf actually out perform them on the field, reckon they should merge them both into the Norf aints, then they would have both aspects of extreme shitness covered on and off the field

*sfellow

We beat you overrated shitheels last time we played Burntchook and we'll beat you again the next time we play, we own you clowns and you hate it.

You only see umpiring if your team gets screwed by them like St Kilda does, if you barrack for West Coast, Hawthorn or Bulldogs they are free kick fairies.

I've been here a while now and I'm still not sure whether you believe all this s**t, or you are one of the better trolls kicking around

I've been here a while now and I'm still not sure whether you believe all this s**t, or you are one of the better trolls kicking around

St Kilda got less free kicks this year than Essendon and you were shite, how do you explain that?

We finished 9th and got the least amount of free kicks, the Bulldogs finished 7th and got the most free kicks, you do the math.

St Kilda got less free kicks this year than Essendon and you were shite, how do you explain that?

We finished 9th and got the least amount of free kicks, the Bulldogs finished 7th and got the most free kicks, you do the math.
So the higher you finish the more free kicks you're entitled to? You've really pulled the curtain open here Plug.

Obviously after the Lyin thread I just wanted to believe :(

Plugger35 what are your thoughts on the 4th quarter goal review that denied the Doggies what I thought was clearly a goal?

The AFL review said that was one of the umpire's good decisions that day, no dice Boskdog.

So the higher you finish the more free kicks you're entitled to? You've really pulled the curtain open here Plug.

Apart from the fact s**t teams like Essendon, Freo and Brisbane got more free kicks than us this year.

Yeah I really hate it how we 2>1 your pathetic asses :$

It's arses not asses burntchook you yankee KFC elias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for telling me how I think Plug, I feel such relief now.

Why do you bother with footy Plugger?

It's all a conspiracy, the AFL tell umpires who to favour, who to ream…. it's all decided year by year and Gil and his cronies write the script.

At least that's what I take out of 95% of your posts…. the other 5% being music clips which I quite enjoy!

But seriously, if that's what you believe, why do you bother?

Why do you bother with footy Plugger?

It's all a conspiracy, the AFL tell umpires who to favour, who to ream…. it's all decided year by year and Gil and his cronies write the script.

At least that's what I take out of 95% of your posts…. the other 5% being music clips which I quite enjoy!

But seriously, if that's what you believe, why do you bother?

I like footy aka Aussie Rules, I'm from a Kiwi family and was forced to play rugby union at a young age but I still prefer to watch Aussie Rules footy.

Aussie Rules footy is a great sport to watch but it is becoming more like WWE these days with the scripted umpiring and results.

I miss the good old days of the 90s when footballers were men, umpires were fair and musicians were cool.

Don't tell me you don't still long for the halcyon days of the 90s just because the umpires gifted the Dogs a flag.

I like footy aka Aussie Rules, I'm from a Kiwi family and was forced to play rugby union at a young age but I still prefer to watch Aussie Rules footy.

Aussie Rules footy is a great sport to watch but it is becoming more like WWE these days with the scripted umpiring and results.

I miss the good old days of the 90s when footballers were men, umpires were fair and musicians were cool.

Don't tell me you don't still long for the halcyon days of the 90s just because the umpires gifted the Dogs a flag.

I can see why you like the 90s, its probably the only decade where you didn't win a spoon.

No flags either, of course but the this is StKilda we're talking about. Was that the golden age of umpiring?

Can't argue with this, 90's premierships are more valuable than any other too.

Gian knocking out Shitshitske was a brilliant football memory and he should have been given a free kick for it for ridding the day of such a useless organism

Seeing all the Saints flogs around me try to rip chairs out but failing because of their pathetic weakness was the icing on the cake

I don't know when to quit.

rocky_primary.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back