Toast St Kilda board now has more posts than Brisbane board

Remove this Banner Ad

The Saints board has been growing at a faster rate than many other clubs boards and in recent times it has gone past Sydney and Melbourne. Now we can add Brisbane to the list.

For more details on the growth of the Saints board see LINK

The Saints board has been growing at a faster rate than many other clubs boards and in recent times it has gone past Sydney and Melbourne. Now we can add Brisbane to the list.

For more details on the growth of the Saints board see LINK

I don't want to take all the credit for it all but my sitting around on COVID downtime probably did the damage on it's own. It's given me about 13 more hours a day to post absolute s**t. If only you could get paid for it.

I don't want to take all the credit for it all but my sitting around on COVID downtime probably did the damage on it's own. It's given me about 13 more hours a day to post absolute sh*t. If only you could get paid for it.
Don’t sell yourself short mate.

BF only seems to show posts to the nearest 100K now so we are about 200K behind Freo & WB (1.4m), 300K behind Ess (1.5m), 400K behind Haw (1.6m) and 600K behind WCE (1.8m).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the Lions are desperate to trade in P66, Gringo, Brut and Birdman. All sighted in Brizzie. Apparently a bid for George came too late as he committed to Melbourne and purchased a house.
Meanwhile Freo continue their dogged pursuit of St C.

They couldn't afford my contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back