SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
I know they beat the Dogs last week but we were coming off a big loss to the Crows and we've lost a lot of confidence. But that's not what this thread is about.

It's about the absolute tripe that the Saints (& Geelong) served up tonight. How the Saints didn't get a run on and stop this crap is beyond me.

Sack Thomas now.

what a bunch of losers....contenders my ass.....

more like pretenders....

and jokes...but of course they will come out with their....we got injuries excuse...

Hammill..old hack who is always injured and signed to a HUGE contract with no benefit to the saints..

Kosi...good player..feel sorry for him..but has played one full year in about 5....

who else..clark boys..DUDs....

who else u hacks got injured.....

Is it any coincidence that Dal Santo's poorest games in terms of possession count have been against Adelaide, West Coast and Sydney?

windsock said:
Is it any coincidence that Dal Santo's poorest games in terms of possession count have been against Adelaide, West Coast and Sydney?
No doubt he is an excellent player - but perhaps a bit of a frontrunner?

demon2 said:
what a bunch of losers....contenders my ass.....

more like pretenders....

and jokes...but of course they will come out with their....we got injuries excuse...

Hammill..old hack who is always injured and signed to a HUGE contract with no benefit to the saints..

Kosi...good player..feel sorry for him..but has played one full year in about 5....

who else..clark boys..DUDs....

who else u hacks got injured.....

That ugly bastard sewer rat milne, he is the biggest waste of the clubs money, he is the best part of useless.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

windsock said:

Lacked the Harvey's, Hayes and Thompsons to feed it out to him, although that said, he does win his own ball.

The bye couldn't have come quicker.

It's mainly Thomas' fault, but results have proven that a lot of Saints players are overrated.

Especially Maguire. :)

In the circumstances, I think the most insightful thing we could do would be to seriously denigrate the brilliance of the Crows. I'm sure they'll be hoping other teams think their pantsing of teams is as a result of the opposition's inadequacies.

This mob is going to give the premiership a serious shake. To illustrate this, I'll ask a question: Who is the better player, McLeod, Ricciutto, or Goodwin?

The answer is: None of the above. It's their coach. I can't help but think of the thrashing they got from Brisbane, at the Gabba, a couple of years ago. Craig refused to allow his players to go defensive, because he wanted them to know how good they had to become. He's the most dangerous man in footy. I'd love to see a GF between his Crows and Roos' Swans.

skilts said:
This mob is going to give the premiership a serious shake. To illustrate this, I'll ask a question: Who is the better player, McLeod, Ricciutto, or Goodwin?

The answer is: None of the above. It's their coach. I can't help but think of the thrashing they got from Brisbane, at the Gabba, a couple of years ago. Craig refused to allow his players to go defensive, because he wanted them to know how good they had to become. He's the most dangerous man in footy. I'd love to see a GF between his Crows and Roos' Swans.

If you are going to ask a "who is better question" ... you can't just say none. Goodwin is probably a cut above the other 2, but the answer you have given would be better suited to the question "who is the most influencial figure out of the 3 players mentioned?"

CrowTwig said:
If you are going to ask a "who is better question" ... you can't just say none. Goodwin is probably a cut above the other 2, but the answer you have given would be better suited to the question "who is the most influencial figure out of the 3 players mentioned?"

Yeh, sorry about that. It was a deliberate non sequitor which was a pathetic attempt to satirise those who start threads which have this sort of comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back