Analysis St.Kilda Mess - A peculiar but addictive dessert. Part One

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure on anybody else, but I am counting the Melbourne game as one of our 'good' games this year.
Played well but then nearly blew the game in miraculous circumstances. Still not a performance to hang our hats on I don't think.

Played well but then nearly blew the game in miraculous circumstances. Still not a performance to hang our hats on I don't think.
I thought it was a good overall performance....I think we were all surprised how well we played that day but that last 3 mins where the Dee's kicked 3 goals....that was truly heart attack stuff.

Was very disappointing how we finished.

Another case of the dissapearing midfield for 10 mins
The two free kicks against Ross late which weren't there almost killed us.
But we were fantastic that day. The way we run and moved the ball, and the way our forward line functioned was great. It was the best we have looked all year.

''Support you in a run on the board".....:openmouth:

Detective Drake on the board hey!...:think:
Well we know he's a naughty boy
but is he the messiah?.....;)

Looking forward to your solution based part 2 ol boy!
Your insight and eloquence has added to the forum tapestry...
In other words, You the Man Mofo!.....:smirk:

I knew I couldn't fool you, MM. You've got me pegged. Way too naughty and too much of a history both at the club and other careers that would come back to haunt me. I do think the club needs a bit more colour, but I'm old school Saints, circa 1980's. My ex wife suggested St.Kilda was the perfect match for me as a football supporter. She was an arrogant, entitled Carlscum supporter, who lauded it over me during the 80's and 90's. My current partner, darling Ruth, a transplanted pom from the early 90's is a dedicated saint. Then again again, she is kind, compassionate and regularly takes in stray animals, including me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back