conodie05

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2008
Crib Point
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers
The mods on the St Kilda board have decided to exercise their authority and remove any comments made by Pies supporters on their board.

What a bunch of hypocrities. I distinctly recall Kildonian coming onto our board after we smashed them last time.

Its going to make Saturday even sweeter and my inevitable red carding afterwards well worth it.

Read a few of the threads over there, every one has Collingwood supporters posting sticking their beaks in. No wonder nobody likes us...:rolleyes:

I dislike all mods but the Saints and Brisbane mods are the worst.

The Saints mods are the worst, every thread about the Saints have to be positive or else it goes to the bay.

There isn't a more insular group of supporters on BF. They really can't stand outside opinion, probably because it often clashes with their many delusions.

Read a few of the threads over there, every one has Collingwood supporters posting sticking their beaks in. No wonder nobody likes us...:rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more.

...and then watch how Collingwood supporters on this board react when opposition fans comment on these pages.

Also, I think you'll find the St Kilda board isn't deleting most posts, rather moving them to threads on topic.

I have way too much time on my hands and have come up with words to Welome to the jungle and Bohemian Rhapsody, i have changed the words to reflect their past few years misdemeanours, and want to post them on the Bay but not sure if ill get carded and really want to be around for this week anyway.

Hmmm decisions decisions!

I remember standing in the outer at Princess Park during the 70s surrounded by Magpie and Carlton supporters and everyone would abuse the opposition and there were cans of beer everywhere and no limits on drinking ...and I hardly saw a fight. People had a sense of humour then.

I would recommend not going to the brisbane forum and tell the supporters the truth about Michael Voss.... they dont wanna hear it. Its a sad world..

We'll do our best, guys.

Its a big responsibility knowing that we represent all civilised supporters in this quest to prevent the dentally challenged ones from getting their hands on that cup.

Collingwood FC polarise views. You love them or you hate them.

We'll do our best to represent all those that don't love them. :)
Just got that from the St. Kilda board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant believe anyone here is surprised by those idiots... id be touchy to if i barracked for st.spooners and had a girly-man leading my club. i wonder if harry o will have a hanky in his pocket to pass to cryvoldt after he gets smashed this week?

Nah mate, that is the umpires' responsibility.

A day in the life of Kildonan:

*Typing on keyboard*

"Teehee, 'dentally challenged numbskulls" hehehe, I am so witty, take that Collingwood supporters! Now that I've done that time to peruse the opposition board in anticipation of the big game! .....Gasp! These people are making fun of me! How dare they! What did I ever do to deserve this!? Hold me Rooey, I think I might cry"

fin

Delightful organisms here :rolleyes:

How you were even considered for a moderator is beyond me. You have zero cred, terrible footy knowledge (unless it involves you're mob) and you are a blatant troll.

Hell, even Jeff Dunne and The Fireman occasionally post decent stuff.

Delightful organisms here :rolleyes:

I'm allowed to mention rape allegations, thug tactics and a history of failure on here kildo

You just have to grin and bear it, you think this is bad though, wait until hell is unleashed on saturday

875694-nerd_rage_super.jpg

Calm down Kildonan, this will cheer you up
beech-wooden-spoon-large--45cm.jpg

Sorry cant hate the Saints. Look forward to smashing them on Sat but they are not Carlton or Essendon.

They have had such a good list in the last 6 seasons or so they deserve a flag. They are one of the clubs who just cant close the deal. I flag roughly each 100yrs. There is nothing to hate here

Wont matter Sat though. This is probably this lists last chance at a flag but will be ending in tears

Wow, I knew they were scared of us, but I didn't know it was that bad.:)

Seriously, can the mods over their grow the **** up and accept just a little bit of light banter, this is a forum after all, not a chinese internet site.:D

Absolutely Loling - Whenever a Collingwood supporter makes a post straight away a Aints fan quotes him and asks him to leave, biggest whinges :D From now on if they come on here tell them to **** off okay.

btw i had to log off cos im already banned on their board :p

And when i posted the weather details on here the aints sook said i'm an idiot for getting it wrong even tho i saw it on the 7 day forcast. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back