Resource St Kilda Player Highlights 2019 (26/27th May - Rowan Marshall & Jack Steele)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of our Saints players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this in 2016/2017 a few years ago as well if anyone remembers, it's been a while since I've had the time to be here.

Planning on making videos for Gresham, Ross, Billings, Membrey, Lonie, Kent Steele, Long, Parker, Marshall, Sinclair, Hind as well as former players in Bruce, Acres, Newnes and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open to doing those after.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Jade Gresham

Tim Membrey

Matthew Parker

Ben Long

Jack Billings

Seb Ross

Brad Hill

Jack Lonie

Nick Hind

Zak Jones

Dean Kent

Jack Sinclair

Rowan Marshall

Jack Steele

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Yes he’s back! Saw your other videos and was waiting for some Saints to come up.

If you’re taking requests maybe Hunter Clark? Even Zak Jones. That would just about cover everyone on our list that’s worth a highlights video.

Your videos are always great. Thanks for making them.

I'd also love to see a Hunter video - he did some special things late in the season so it would be exciting to see them all put together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most impressed with Marshall! Outside of that miss against North he has done very little wrong since he was elevated to 1st ruck
And looks our most likely player to become A grade in the future! Love his enthusiasm for the blokes around him also!
Seems to have it all for a big man! Tough, smarts, good with his hands and a superb work ethic! He has been a terrific story for all those who persevere!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back