Resource St Kilda Player Highlights 2020 (23rd December - Brad Hill)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Ryder

George
I'm unable to edit my threads (click save but doesn't save) and thread titles (no option to edit thread titles). Is this a BigFooty change I've missed or is something else going on?

Anyway, enjoy some Big Paddy brilliance.

Hey mate, did you have a BF subscription that may have expired?

Let me know, if not I'm happy to edit for you no problem. Not sure what the issue could be other than that.

Hey mate, did you have a BF subscription that may have expired?

Let me know, if not I'm happy to edit for you no problem. Not sure what the issue could be other than that.

Hey mate, nah have never had a subscription, is it now the case that you need a subscription to be able to edit OPs/titles maybe?

You don’t have to edit the title for me mate probably not something you’d want to spend your time doing so don’t stress- I was just thinking some people might wait for the title to change to come and find the new highlights whereas others might just routinely pop in to see. Either way people will probably see it eventually so not a lot of harm done. It’s just strange that it’s happened all of a sudden.

Hey mate, nah have never had a subscription, is it now the case that you need a subscription to be able to edit OPs/titles maybe?

You don’t have to edit the title for me mate probably not something you’d want to spend your time doing so don’t stress- I was just thinking some people might wait for the title to change to come and find the new highlights whereas others might just routinely pop in to see. Either way people will probably see it eventually so not a lot of harm done. It’s just strange that it’s happened all of a sudden.
Yeah it's a perk of the subscription but even without one you should be able to still edit any of your own thread titles.

No I'm happy to change it it's no problem, just tag me when you post a video and I'll fix it up :thumbsu:

These two rotating mid/fwd in 2021...

Jack Higgins

Jade Gresham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey 12Chill

The club shared a video today of a guy reacting to one of your videos :)

Highlights were great but I had to turn that guy down. It's ok to be a noob, but if you're making a video of your reactions, you have to have more in your locker than witless stuff like "niiiiice", looking for wit on par with Rex Hunt or Dennis Cometi, no pressure.

I wonder if this Manc kid is the one that has that Manchester based Saints Twitter account that he apparently shares with an ex-Saints player

Highlights were great but I had to turn that guy down. It's ok to be a noob, but if you're making a video of your reactions, you have to have more in your locker than witless stuff like "niiiiice", looking for wit on par with Rex Hunt or Dennis Cometi, no pressure.

I wonder if this Manc kid is the one that has that Manchester based Saints Twitter account that he apparently shares with an ex-Saints player
No idea about the guy or the quality of his video, the only reason I posted it is so 12Chill could see the video that the club shared that had included his highlight video in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back