Resource St Kilda Player Highlights 2020 (23rd December - Brad Hill)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm back in the process of putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of St Kilda players so I'll post them in here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Billings, Steele, Butler, Membrey, King, Jones, Ross, Hill, Gresham, Coffield, Clark, Marshall, Battle, Long, Kent, Lonie, Paton, Ryder, Sinclair and maybe a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, it depends on how much footage is readily available that I can find for some of them (like Paton might be tough to make as back pockets don't get much of their work put into match highlights and the like).

Disclaimer that the background music has to be included to avoid copyright infringement strikes from the AFL who seem to detect both visuals (if clips last longer than 15 seconds or too many from a single game) as well as through audio recognizing commentary I assume, so I do the best I can.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Jack Steele

Dan Butler

Max King

Rowan Marshall

Hunter Clark

Jack Billings

Tim Membrey

Paddy Ryder

Zak Jones

Brad Crouch

Jack Higgins

Jade Gresham

Josh Battle

Ben Long

Brad Hill

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Rowan Marshall

Great job. That video really highlights what makes Marshall so dangerous and pretty much unique across the competition right now is he is a genuine ruck-forward rather than the forwards who ruck occasionally (and generally get spanked). He was (rookie) drafted as a forward, initially elevated because of an injury to Hugh Goddard(!), and as such spent his early years at the club working on and developing forward craft. Luck, chance and fate give him the #1 ruck role, something he was never meant to have, and then he grabs it, putting up a fair fight in the ruck contests and using his endurance to be a travelling ruckman. Then Paddy comes along and he gets to work and learn from one of the best in the business, forming a partnership deadly enough that Footescray is trying to replicate it with Martin and English (good luck).

But your video nicely shows off that when we throw him forward, he needs to be taken seriously. Love it.

Hey all,
I'm back in the process of putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of St Kilda players so I'll post them in here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Billings, Steele, Butler, Membrey, King, Jones, Ross, Hill, Gresham, Coffield, Clark, Marshall, Battle, Long, Kent, Lonie, Paton, Ryder, Sinclair and maybe a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, it depends on how much footage is readily available that I can find for some of them (like Paton might be tough to make as back pockets don't get much of their work put into match highlights and the like).

Disclaimer that the background music has to be included to avoid copyright infringement strikes from the AFL who seem to detect both visuals (if clips last longer than 15 seconds or too many from a single game) as well as through audio recognizing commentary I assume, so I do the best I can.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Jack Steele

Dan Butler

Max King

Rowan Marshall

Enjoy.

Legend. Thank you.

Watching them Marshall highlights, my god, you forget just how good he is at his age, especially surrounded with some of the other talent we have.

He can literally do it all. He’s tough, strong, insanely mobile and versatile. He can crash packs, take marks, kick goals any way and some of his tap work in that video (against the likes of Gawn) is incredible. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he’s probably already the best ruck/forward in the league?

Fiercely good looking dude too

Bring on the Hunter Clark video

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,

Jack Steele

Dan Butler

Max King

Rowan Marshall

Enjoy.

Got a fat watching these

Hunter Clark

Those highlights from the gold coast game and western bulldogs final are so good. I am excited for Jack Bytel to develop, as I see a little bit of Hunter Clark in him. Bytel looked calm and composed in traffic, he can also make things happen like Hunter can. They hold onto the ball until the right moment to release it to a player which is to their advantage. They have the ability to quickly adapt to what is happening and kick or hand the ball differently to create some thing, like handballing the ball on the underside, to pop it over a defender into space for a team mate to run onto.

Glad you got that bit of play against Richmond that ended up in a goal to Ross, just ridiculous class. Don’t know how he can stay so composed in that sort of heat.

So glad I waited to watch them now when there’s no footy - just reminded me how electric we were at times, and now I’m getting excited for next season all over again.

Thanks for the great videos 12Chill

How good did Clark look in his video . Time stands still when he picks up the ball . Sometimes it looks like he actually thinks too quick for other Saints players. I hope he gets lots of midfield time in 2021 , he is a gun already .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here is a question for any intelligent people out there . On my iPad I can watch these player videos perfectly but if I go into the Saints disco none of the you tube music clips work for me . Anyone have a clue why it works with one group of videos but not the other ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back