St Kilda Player Sponsorship - Nathan Wright Sponsored! Accepting More Pledges for a Second Player

Which Saints player(s) do you want to Sponsor for the 2014 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all,
Put up a new post this afternoon for the 1st event of the year, please jump on and have a look at the details and let me know if you can come along!

Also, I will be doing a meetup for all of the sponsors before the Round 4 game v Adelaide.
Thinkin I will just do it at Platform 28 which is down the stairs, across the road from Etihad stadium, will post this up at well!

PM me if you havent received payment details as yet and I will send out!

Cheers
Boydie

Sponsors, Still a few people who have pledged funds and have not paid up. This is delaying the Avatar updates to be completed by our Admin team.
Also, the 1st official event is approaching quickly and we need to complete the prize draws!
Can the people who are yet to pay up, pay up ASAP.

If my calculations are right, 74 shares have been paid for, including by those who pledged in the hope we'd sponsor a second player in place of those who pledged earlier but haven't paid up yet. So we're two shares short

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please check out my post re: Event number 2 for player sponsors!
Please let me know ASAP if you are keen to go into raffle as need to reply to the club by tomorrow.
This is open to all paid up pledges!!!

As it stands I believe we only have enough pledges for 1 player plus a few extras and have discussed getting extra merch to raffle off to interstate sponsors etc.

If you have pledged and havent paid up please let me know via PM ASAP and I will send you account details.

Howdy all paid up player sponsors!
So we still have some spare cashola that has been raised as we were unable to get enough pledges for a 2nd player, therefore I propose the following with the spare funds......
- I will purchase some Guernseys and caps direct from the club and have organised to have Nathan sign them all and then I will raffle them off, with say 2-3 Guernseys and 2-3 caps raffled for Interstate sponsors only and 1 Guernsey and 1 cap raffled for all sponsors including interestate and Victorian.
That way as interstate sponsors cannot attend games/events down here it is much fairer?
Require everyones thoughts ASAP.

Cheers
Boydie

Dont mind the idea!!!

Bonus kudos if you get him to stand on top of it in a flowing gown of some sort.

I will even take time off work and sing karaoke to get it off the ground. Making said trip around Australia 0.002% worse off than it otherwise would be.

Howdy all paid up player sponsors!
So we still have some spare cashola that has been raised as we were unable to get enough pledges for a 2nd player, therefore I propose the following with the spare funds......
- I will purchase some Guernseys and caps direct from the club and have organised to have Nathan sign them all and then I will raffle them off, with say 2-3 Guernseys and 2-3 caps raffled for Interstate sponsors only and 1 Guernsey and 1 cap raffled for all sponsors including interestate and Victorian.
That way as interstate sponsors cannot attend games/events down here it is much fairer?
Require everyones thoughts ASAP.

Cheers
Boydie

Sounds good to me. How do the raffles actually work - is it all names in a hat, or number of chances based on shares?
Wonder if its worth getting his number on the back - is he likely to change from 34?

Dont mind the idea!!!

Tell him if he wants to visit Scotland, we've got a couple spare rooms. He could take a few sessions for our footy team too!

Prefer to give excess $$$$ to the club. God knows they need it and thats why we sponsored, especially as an inter stater that would never attend a function.

Back