ST KILDA school girl ,Kim duthIe ,goes to YouTube to get message out

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue star

Debutant
Jun 17, 2010
South morang
AFL Club
Collingwood
The girl/woman at the center of the Ricky Nixon set up has gone YouTube to get out a message,,this shows what she is really like...
This girl/woman is one stuffed up individual who has more tickets on herself than you'd find in the ticket box at flinders street train station,,,illusions of granduar come to mind.

Nixon is in big strife,what's the old saying ,you play with liar you get spurned.
Interested to see others opinion,,mine is the girl needs help and the sooner the child protection steps in the better and media,stop giving her air,then she will go to places like you tube as she desperately wants the limelight and when she can't get it,out comes things like this,,reportedly made on 21feb,,in QLD hotel room ,,don't knowmhow that can be but in this she clearly is about to spill the beans on Dixon or has,and has more.
What do you think?:thumbsdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TFVyRRRfWQ

The girl/woman at the center of the Ricky Nixon set up has gone YouTube to get out a message,,this shows what she is really like...
This girl/woman is one stuffed up individual who has more tickets on herself than you'd find in the ticket box at flinders street train station,,,illusions of granduar come to mind.

Nixon is in big strife,what's the old saying ,you play with liar you get spurned.
Interested to see others opinion,,mine is the girl needs help and the sooner the child protection steps in the better and media,stop giving her air,then she will go to places like you tube as she desperately wants the limelight and when she can't get it,out comes things like this,,reportedly made on 21feb,,in QLD hotel room ,,don't knowmhow that can be but in this she clearly is about to spill the beans on Dixon or has,and has more.
What do you think?:thumbsdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TFVyRRRfWQ

Even though its Internet common knowledge, im fairly certain you should edit your title and remove her name...

I'm out of superlatives for her.

You've just got to pity her I guess just because it doesn't seem like she realises how people are perceiving her and what she actually comes across as.

What a waster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back