St Kilda scumbag player abuses Collingwood fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
How the worm has turned. One of Rossco Lyons many spuds has called one of our elderly fans at Victoria Park a c***.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-sport-blog/vfl-game-turns-ugly/20110822-1j5un.html

Here's my list of demands

1. Fat Robbo to get stuck into the Saints for their poor culture, again, and demand action

2. A press conference and apology from the President, Coach, and Captain. Don't care about the spudly kid involved

3. A video to be produced and played at halftime at the Flood Dome featuring JeffDunne/IWAGD/Joffaboy, telling Milne, Riewoldt and Kosi they love their passion, but to respect the fans and not abuse or rape. With a few cliches and inspirational music thrown in.

:thumbsu:

God that woman sounds bloody annoying

Any evidence yet that the target wasn't being a ****?

I think you mean St Kilda player abuses scumbag Collingwood fans.

Not sure why he apologised, he was right to call them c****.

Agreed.

A club should only be held responsible for the actions of every individual in a 50,000+ crowd not their own players

No apology required. St Kilda players need to be hugged to sleep at night, and never, ever made to feel accountable for their failings. Armchair rides build character :thumbsu:

Agreed.

A club should only be held responsible for the actions of every individual in a 50,000+ crowd not their own players

No apology required. St Kilda players need to be hugged to sleep at night, and never, ever made to feel accountable for their failings. Armchair rides build character :thumbsu:

wtf is wrong with you

Will Johnson is my new hero. I am a new Saints fan now.

HTFU lady, swearing is a part of life. Deal with it.

Any relation to Harold I wonder....? Sounds old enough to be his mum LOL

How the worm has turned. One of Rossco Lyons many spuds has called one of our elderly fans at Victoria Park a c***.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-sport-blog/vfl-game-turns-ugly/20110822-1j5un.html

Here's my list of demands

1. Fat Robbo to get stuck into the Saints for their poor culture, again, and demand action

2. A press conference and apology from the President, Coach, and Captain. Don't care about the spudly kid involved

3. A video to be produced and played at halftime at the Flood Dome featuring JeffDunne/IWAGD/Joffaboy, telling Milne, Riewoldt and Kosi they love their passion, but to respect the fans and not abuse or rape. With a few cliches and inspirational music thrown in.

:thumbsu:

You mean well but there are problems with that.
2. Whos the president? Coach yeah/nah. Captain would break down in tears.
3. Would require JeffDunne, IWAGD, Joffaboy to be able to string coherent sentences together. Not gonna happen. IWAGD is in Vietnam anyway.

Funny how a St Kilda player is savaged for telling the truth, yet Mick Malthouse gets away with lying.

Disgusting feralwood fans should listen to the message given out by their own players, and not provoke players into these kinds of outbursts. I mean by now Milne should be able to say it uncensored on every sports show with no apologies.

Funny how a St Kilda player is savaged for telling the truth, yet Mick Malthouse gets away with lying.

Disgusting feralwood fans should listen to the message given out by their own players, and not provoke players into these kinds of outbursts.
Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

Disgusting feralwood fans should listen to the message given out by their own players, and not provoke players into these kinds of outbursts. I mean by now Milne should be able to say it uncensored on every sports show with no apologies.

Victim Complex much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back