• No, Small Loss

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No, Big Loss

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda haven't beaten us in 7 years.

In fact last time we lost to St Kilda we had such superstars playing for us as Brad Moran, Brad Symes, Richard Tambling, Brent Reilly, Michael Doughty, Ricky Henderson, Jared Petrenko and Matthew Wright. We lost by 103 points.

Let's hope they don't end our streak today.

The last time we played the Saints when it was called Colonial Stadium...

First time we came up against Blight's Saints and, also, the game that got him sacked (there seems to be a history with us two and coaches getting sacked straight afterwards) as well as the debut of a young skinny CHF known as Nick Riewoldt. We will see a repeat scoreline with Eddie kicking 6? Or will the Saints smash us which sees the end of Pyke? Both are unlikely (although Eddie could kick 6 again, you never know).

I'd love to win this considering the cockiness of the entire Saints board (without exaggeration), acting like they're the Essendon of 2000, but I doubt we will. I think last week was a step in the right direction but we only flogged the Gold Coast, who are a s**t team, because they played horrible after quarter time. I don't think we can handle pressure, and the Saints are bringing it, unfortunately. The Gold Coast dropped it right off after quarter time last week.

Saints by 20.

That same GC side should have beaten the Saints, although this year has been so weird I take little out of past results.

Win tonight and we square the ledger, but perhaps more importantly we beat a side chock full of confidence at home, at a ground we were utterly putrid at last time out.

If we play as we did for the final 3 quarters last week we should be in the game. Anything less and it'll be a struggle.

I can't watch live as I have a damn continuing legal education class at 8am. However, I plan on watching the game on replay during the class---so nobody tell me the score dangit.

I’m picturing a game like Port vs Eagles in Perth recently. A full 4 quarter effort where we bring non-stop attack on ball and man and Saints suddenly realise they ain’t top 4 material. Betts and Tex to continue their upward trajectory. Berg to have a breakout game, making fans go “who’s JJ?” Our defense and mids finally click into gear and we see an angry Laird unleashing a BOG performance.

Crows by 35.

I can't watch live as I have a damn continuing legal education class at 8am. However, I plan on watching the game on replay during the class---so nobody tell me the score dangit.
Simple equation for you: focus on the continuing education session, stay the hell away from BF when the game starts, enjoy replay! :)

Simple equation for you: focus on the continuing education session, stay the hell away from BF when the game starts, enjoy replay! :)

Game starts at 2:35 am--I will get up at 6am to get to damn class on time then start the replay. You Aussies keep our expected glorious victory to yourselves until I am done watching

Was pretty confident early in the week but as the week’s gone on that has dwindled totally away, will need win so much contested ball and contests around the ground to just be able pull it off with our glacial/sporadically competent team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive game. Lose and we will sit very precariously at 2-4. Win, and we are back in the finals' pack at 3-3.

I have faith... just... Crows by 5 points.

The last three quarters of the GC game fills me with a little more hope that we can take it up to them but it was the gold coast. They were putrid. On paper we are better, but the saints are playing team footy so much better than us right now it's disgusting. WE LOST TO NORTH at this ground a fortnight ago - how are we going to beat such a better TEAM?

Saints by 32.

Back