Autopsy St Kilda v Essendon Rd 17 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

(My comment was primarily aimed at ScrappyCoCo , given his av... ;) ... although, hey, it's still good advice, I guess...)
All good champ, Booked in for surgery next Wednesday to trim the meniscus up should only miss a week of work which is good.

But got told I have a knee of a 70 year old and will need a Knee replacement, have arthritis all trough the knee from broken leg when younger :(

All good champ, Booked in for surgery next Wednesday to trim the meniscus up should only miss a week of work which is good.

But got told I have a knee of a 70 year old and will need a Knee replacement, have arthritis all trough the knee from broken leg when younger :(
Seriously, man, that's awful... :( our midfield on Friday night level awful. :( Stay strong - I'll put in a good word with my Boss for ya. :thumbsu:

Reminds about the dyslexic Rabbi... he missed and got the sack.
tenor.gif

BTW as a Theologian, have you watched Handmaid's Tale?
No. Sorry, while I try to keep up with pop culture as best I can, I haven't heard of that one. Why?

No. Sorry, while I try to keep up with pop culture as best I can, I haven't heard of that one. Why?

It's probably not what you'd like, it's pretty critical of religion...well zealots more than religion. It's a 1980s dystopian fiction book made into a series. Apparently Trump supporters are outraged by the critique of the Don. A shame it was written 40 years before him. It's as dark as * the series and on SBS on demand free if you get some time.

Just remember, Mowman, you shouldn't jump around when the nice surgeon is holding a sharp scalpel. If you move she could slip and slice your jugular vein, on accident. There is no way to stitch the jugular. All of your blood will be on the floor in four minutes. I have seen this. I have done this. You don't want this.

:eek:

I was so disappointed by the game that I couldn't read Big Footy until today. I'm glad that others feel as embarrassed about that performance as I do. We were out run, out tackled, out pressured and out coached for the entire game. I don't think that having Membrey and Longer missing can have made that much difference. We were beaten all over the ground and especially in the middle. Goal kicking wasn't the problem either as Essendon missed just as many easy shots.
It was a very poor game.

It's probably not what you'd like, it's pretty critical of religion...well zealots more than religion. It's a 1980s dystopian fiction book made into a series. Apparently Trump supporters are outraged by the critique of the Don. A shame it was written 40 years before him. It's as dark as **** the series and on SBS on demand free if you get some time.
Off topic, but the Christian version of Sharia Law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurt a bit that we were shredded by a 21 yo who's already won a B&F and stood in as captain.

"Be patient with the kids" is all well and good ( and there's some absolute truth to it) until other teams kids do that to you.

I reckon a kid like that is as much a part of a rebuild as a FA and "slow burners"..which we have a truckload of..
Spot on mate

And that's the big challenge with list management you can't have a side where all of the players develop develop at best the speed of say a seb Ross. You just can't wait that long otherwise you start chasing your tail where you're replacing them as you lose them. Thereby you list never gets an edge to it

it was a little worse than bad... I can live with bad... last friday night was a train wreak on speed and acid.

For sure it was.
I was referring to the fallout from it....the number of posters that got banned/ days off because of it :eek:

Patience aside I think there's some wise words in this

If you're in the same boat as me and think finals are gone (I know not everyone is in this boat but if you are) then start looking at next season. Look at watching the kids like battle and long. Hopefully we got more names added to the side that haven't had much opportunity that are part of the future

A single final would be invaluable to all the players who haven't played in one. Look what it did for the Bulldogs in 2015 or Hawthorn in 2007.

We win four of the last six we'll be there. There'll be no worries if we can pinch one of the next two.

A single final would be invaluable to all the players who haven't played in one. Look what it did for the Bulldogs in 2015 or Hawthorn in 2007.

We win four of the last six we'll be there. There'll be no worries if we can pinch one of the next two.
Factor in, too, the increasing possibility that Joey and Roo will be gone next year. The difference in confidence for the younger brigade, between having played finals or having not, as they begin to really carry the weight without those two, will be immense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back