Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thought it was later than that, but whatever.

The changes for that match told the story.
Maybe you'd figure all those changes were Round 23, 2013 in the last game for Kosi, Milne and Blake.

Get a clue.

Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves
2013 was the "forfeit" by Freo.

We were too pumped up last year. Sandi was injured but other than that it was a good side they sent over and I think it ended up costing them a home final.

Anyway, things are a bit different this time. Think the Dockers will do us comfortably by 30-40, but a win or a close game will be a pleasant surprise.

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
2013 was the "forfeit" by Freo.

We were too pumped up last year. Sandi was injured but other than that it was a good side they sent over and I think it ended up costing them a home final.

Anyway, things are a bit different this time. Think the Dockers will do us comfortably by 30-40, but a win or a close game will be a pleasant surprise.
Pretty much, they couldnt get a home final unless Cats lost to the Lions at Kardinia at the same time, which wasnt very likely, but in the end Lester I think it was missed a very gettable goal for Brisbane to win the game!

Would have put egg all over Ross face if that had happened as, if Freo had of won they could have had a home final. In the end it didnt matter as they obliterelated Geelong at Kardinia the week after!

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Maybe you'd figure all those changes were Round 23, 2013 in the last game for Kosi, Milne and Blake.

Get a clue.
Wow, I got mixed up with the last round part being the year before. How appalling!

I still find it odd they capitulated when Lyon's team played against Hayes for the last time.

not looking forward to this game. i suspect they will smash us and get revenge for the last two seasons

theres no other side i hate more. they actually make me feel good about the doggies. freo are an absolute abomination of a club and make GWS look like theyve got over 50 years of history and character. there is literally, not one nice thing i can say about the fremantle dockers. actually there would be one nice thing i could say about them, but that would only occur when the club folds and is finally put out of their misery

freo should never have been born, they're the product of what i can only guess was a month long meth binge at AFL HQ that resulted in the decisions makers suffering drug psychosis. i mean it would explain why today we drug test AFL administrators... its the only thing that can explain the idea of merging two arch rivals with near on 100 years of bitter rivalry in east freo and south freo. it would be like trying to merge collingwood and carlton.

you'd think they'd sober up after that decision and actually start to make some half credible choices to smooth over the failure but nope. they then decide to name the club after a Victorian term for wharfies (for those unfamiliar, fremantle is a harbour city with blue colar work force manning the large shipping port there)... this was around the time the intelligent side of the WA football community questioned WTF they were doing with the next WA side, but not the rabbid dockers to be. they ate it up in spades... they were talking dynasties and flags make east fremantles achievements look small...

they salivated over making carmen lawrence their number 1 ticket holder. appointed gerald "i still think i'm coaching claremont" nesham as coach and then proceeded to blow all of their draft concessions and picks only the better half of claremont FC and a bunch of washed up WA born players (i think this is where scott watters squats during their qtr time huddle and urinates on the pitch).

to ease them into the AFL, their first practice match was against Claremont FC, thats right the club they stole all their best players from. dockers fans were talking up a big win to get them started... but in typical dockers failure that didnt happen and they lost by a massive margin to what was the claremont reserves...

in recent times their board has undergone what can only be described as humanitarian work that probably should have earned them a noble prize of some sort if they had progressed further with their wide ranging changes that involved changing their pathetic club song and colours. basically chucking what they had in the bin and starting again...but like anyone trying to do good and clean up the rabble for what can only be described as an intellectually challenged supporter base, they were confronted with member and supporter backlash. the song change was voted against for a mildly reworked song and a jumper that is criticised for looking too much like carltons (side note: who would want to look like carlton, thats what we are dealing with here).... but then again theyve always been obsessed with the other AFL teams since they realised how ******* bad they were. initially it was hawthorn, then it was essendon (remember the term mini windy hill), then it was carlton, then it was st kilda. which on us, i can understand a club stealing a recent grand final coach (i still re-call the rally at freo HQ protesting the sacking of mark "someones bugging my office" harvey) and ditto the need for a fullback...but who in the world steals a clubs runner... thats right they stole that old bastard who looked like death and constantly gave away free kicks for us.... anyways i progress, now theyre back to being obsessed with hawthorn. theyve gone full circle....

and the worst part. you used to be able to avoid them. out of sight out of mind. not anymore. now all matches are televised live and are now accessible anywhere on a mobile device. you literally cannot avoid their pathetic existence....

and this is why i hope we thrash the life out of them... if not that, i hope they lose a flag to WCE. the troll factor in that would be off the charts. i'll save you some popcorn and a seat in the CBD of perth when that happens...

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
not looking forward to this game. i suspect they will smash us and get revenge for the last two seasons

theres no other side i hate more. they actually make me feel good about the doggies. freo are an absolute abomination of a club and make GWS look like theyve got over 50 years of history and character. there is literally, not one nice thing i can say about the fremantle dockers. actually there would be a one nice thing i could say about them, but that would only occur when the club folds and is finally put out of their misery

freo should never have been born, they're the product of what i can only guess was a month long meth binge at AFL HQ that resulted in the decisions makers suffering drug psychosis. i mean it would explain why today we drug test AFL administrators... its the only thing that can explain the idea of merging two arch rivals with near on 100 years of bitter rivalry in east freo and south freo. it would be like trying to merge collingwood and carlton.

you'd think they'd sober up after that decision and actually start to make some half credible choices to smooth over the failure but nope. they then decide to name the club after a Victorian term for wharfies (for those unfamiliar, fremantle is a harbour city with blue colar work force manning the large shipping port there)... this was around the time the intelligent side of the WA football community questioned WTF they were doing with the next WA side, but not the rabbid dockers to be. they ate it up in spades... they were talking dynasties and flags make east fremantles achievements look small...

they salivated over making carmen lawrence their number 1 ticket holder. appointed gerald "i still think i'm coaching claremont" nesham as coach and then proceeded to blow all of their draft concessions and picks only the better half of claremont FC and a bunch of washed up WA born players (i think this is where scott watters squats during their qtr time huddle and urinates on the pitch).

to ease them into the AFL, their first practice match was against Claremont FC, thats right the club they stole all their best players from. dockers fans were talking up a big win to get them started... but in typical dockers failure that didnt happen and they lost by a massive margin to what was the claremont reserves...

in recent times their board has undergone what can only be described as humanitarian work that probably should have earned them a noble prize of some sort if they had progressed further with their wide ranging changes that involved changing their pathetic club song and colours. basically chucking what they had in the bin and starting again...but like anyone trying to do good and clean up the rabble for what can only be described as an intellectually challenged supporter base, they were confronted with member and supporter backlash. the song change was voted against for a mildly reworked song and a jumper that is criticised for looking too much like carltons (side note: who would want to look like carlton, thats what we are dealing with here).... but then again theyve always been obsessed with the other AFL teams since they realised how ******* bad they were. initially it was hawthorn, then it was essendon (remember the term mini windy hill), then it was carlton, then it was st kilda. which on us, i can understand a club stealing a recent grand final coach (i still re-call the rally at freo HQ protesting the sacking of mark "someones bugging my office" harvey) and ditto the need for a fullback...but who in the world steals a clubs runner... thats right they stole that old bastard who looked like death and constantly gave away free kicks for us.... anyways i progress, now theyre back to being obsessed with hawthorn. theyve gone full circle....

and the worst part. you used to be able to avoid them. out of sight out of mind. not anymore. now all matches are televised live and are now accessible anywhere on a mobile device. you literally cannot avoid their pathetic existence....

and this is why i hope we thrash the life out of them... if not that i hope they lose a flag to WCE. the troll factor in that would be off the charts. i'll save you some popcorn and a seat in the CBD of perth when that happens...

Strong rant.

theres no other side i hate more.
You are displaying the sort of hatred that I reserve for the Carlton FC that I have nurtured ever since the back page headlines read
"LET THEM ROT"

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs
Thought it was later than that, but whatever.

The changes for that match told the story.
The only players missing last year were Sandilands, Walters & Hill.... Ballantyne was injured (same as he is this year, so he need not be mentioned)

image.jpg

Stop confusing last years game with the round 23 game from 2013

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
The only players missing last year were Sandilands, Walters & Hill.... Ballantyne was injured (same as he is this year, so he need not be mentioned)

View attachment 160573

Stop confusing last years game with the round 23 game from 2013
We've already established the mix-up.

Richo just said Hugh Goddard is 105kgs wowser what a big horse
I find that a little hard to believe, seeing as it would make him the equal-heaviest player on our list with the 203cm Jason Holmes... But then again if you look at this picture;

image.jpg

He's a fair bit broader to the naked eye than Brucey, who's either 94kg or 97kg...

TheLastEmperor

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I find that a little hard to believe, seeing as it would make him the equal-heaviest player on our list with the 203cm Jason Holmes... But then again if you look at this picture;

View attachment 160588

He's a fair bit broader to the naked eye than Brucey, who's either 94kg or 97kg...

That would be under the presumption Holmes' and Bruce's listed height is accurate.

That would be under the presumption Holmes' and Bruce's listed height is accurate.
Yep, which as we know is a huge assumption...

Still, he does look a fair bit bigger than when he was drafted, and he wasn't exactly small then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back