Game Day St Kilda v Fremantle, Round 21 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

STK v FRE: Who will win?

• St Kilda by 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St Kilda under 30pts

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Fremantle under 30pts

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Fremantle by 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to the in the back rule? It's hard to be critical of the fyfe decision because you see blokes get ridden into the ground about 20 times a game.
To be fair he got away with one earlier when he went front on to a play and got him high as well as landing on his back

Typical Ross Lyon coaching performance.

He just hates to score over 70 points and thus always leaves the door ajar for a last minute heart-break loss.

Sums up his entire coaching career.

I want Lyon gone as much as anyone but can't blame his gameplan for this one, wasted 4 or 5 chances late in the third, they played the gameplan and created the chances and no one had the skills to finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admittedly I haven't seen the whole game but * me. How's the victim complex of Saints supporters, Won the free count by 1 and making it sound like they didn't get a free for the game. Try 26-11 which the swans copped yesterday. Try 20-8 in a Grand Final. Try being on the positive side of a seasons free kick count once in 15 years.

Admittedly I haven't seen the whole game but fu** me. How's the victim complex of Saints supporters, Won the free count by 1 and making it sound like they didn't get a free for the game. Try 26-11 which the swans copped yesterday. Try 20-8 in a Grand Final. Try being on the positive side of a seasons free kick count once in 15 years.

It's not just differential, it's when it matters, and in the final quarter almost every 50/50 went against the Saints.

Back