Game Day St Kilda v Sydney Swans @7:40PM Marvel Stadium - Pride Game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far out. Horse needs to use that.

I'm sure he will... even wearing a mask on the bench, you could tell what he was thinking by looking at his eyes...

Bloody oath. Where did we all honestly think we'd be at the start of the season? Be honest with yourself... We're going great. I love this club & we'll get losses. But it's how we bounce back. I'm backing us in to respond.

Tbh I thought it would be this game or last week but its just the way the loss unfolds that's frustrating.

God damn COVID. Has to be starting to take a toll on the players being on the road for so long with such uncertainty. Just hope we can get some decent preparation for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh I thought it would be this game or last week but its just the way the loss unfolds that's frustrating.
Yep Wolfy. I expected it against Bombers if Qld but we used the displacement & discomfort in our favour. This week we were softened by the love of family catch up which was really important for the group mentally but their minds were like jelly tonight. They’ve shown us their toughness. A few changes.
Rest Buddy & put the 1,000 out of reach so he can focus on playing his role when back.

God damn COVID. Has to be starting to take a toll on the players being on the road for so long with such uncertainty. Just hope we can get some decent preparation for finals.

Yeah think people need to ease up a bit on some of the terms being thrown around for the players. It's a mammoth effort for them to have performed as well as they have.

Yeah think people need to ease up a bit on some of the terms being thrown around for the players. It's a mammoth effort for them to have performed as well as they have.

Agree. The one touch/no fumble disappeared affected all of them. The kicks that were precision were just off and there was a lack of run and pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back