Preview St Kilda vs Fremantle Rd 10 2016 4:35 pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But worried about Freo, their forward line and midfield isn't looking too bad.
Not having to deal with Sandi may save us
And Fyfes alright too

Jeez I hope Murdoch gets 15+ and Savage gets 25+ possessions on the weekend.

Boom boom boom

giphy.gif

Dawson always was a bit of a flog but it seems he's getting more hate in this thread than Ross?

I don't think he's really deserving of any hate i look at him like i look at Daniel Wulf, got a few games did some good things did some poor things. Once he's retired it'll be a name that will only be revived when i remember Hawkins ball that hit the post

But worried about Freo, their forward line and midfield isn't looking too bad.
Not having to deal with Sandi may save us
And Fyfes alright too
Great post mate

Theyre definitely playing better than their ladder position suggests and as you said their midfield is still pretty good.

This is a danger game for me. If we dish up that same half that we did against essendon we will lose IMO

Great post mate

Theyre definitely playing better than their ladder position suggests and as you said their midfield is still pretty good.

This is a danger game for me. If we dish up that same half that we did against essendon we will lose IMO
I'm worried too, it just seems like Freo are due for a win everytime they lose!

On the plus side, they have one defender in Dawson, Collins is playing his first game and Ibbotson will have to play tall and hes only 6'1.
If we get the jump start, and can have a 30pt lead, Freo cannot comeback.
So the jump is crucial, we are up and about early, freo won't come back.

We need to do something that we haven't been able to do all that well this year is bump out of the gates quickly and establish a 20 point lead after the first quarter. If we can do that, then I'm pretty sure we will be able to put them to the sword and win by 60+.

If however by halftime the scores are close I can see us dropping this one as we seem to be losing the close games this year.

i think we are seeing now why bull is so important. we dont have another good HBF defender with elite foot skills to step in and replace webster, savage, roberton if they go down

i know we have rice and white coming through but both are still very green

the rest we have are terrible by foot

Which is why people like Shenton and Curren will go before Minch and Murdoch...

Freo's defence look stretched on paper .
Somebody should kick 6+ goals .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide are struggling in the mids, hopefully the Giants give them a touch up and then we go over and do the same. 6-6 at the bye, still $34 to make the finals at Crownbet so get on.

On the other hand maybe we should just focus about beating these blokes first :D

I like this from Richo today, regarding Jimmy Webster's illness

"Jimmy's just crook. He got through training, had to head home. He lives with Paddy (McCartin) and (Tim) Membrey, so we put him in isolation.

"He had to go and move into his girlfriend's house for the night. Apologies to his girlfriend."

"Jimmy's just crook. He got through training, had to head home. He lives with Paddy (McCartin) and (Tim) Membrey, so we put him in isolation.

"He had to go and move into his girlfriend's house for the night. Apologies to his girlfriend."

Please please please, put "Crook, 1 week " on the official injury report.

Great post mate

Purely on the back of our respective forward/defence match ups, there's just not enough quality out there for us to win this particular game.

Significantly funny remark :p

"Laura!? LAURA?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back