Preview St Kilda vs Fremantle Rd 10 2016 4:35 pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked to see Murdoch in the team! Can do some serious damage with his boot. He's not a massive possession getter but it's not like Webster has been racking them up lately anyway so not a bad swap there.

What a dead s**t, couldn't even say anything nice about Paddy after a nice performance.
Since when do we give a fat rat's hairy ballsack about what Derm thinks? He's not been worth listening to fir a while now, and has been anti-Saints since we chopped his mate.

Even so, Paddy had a day out against a mediocre side, when he's taking apart oppo defences every week and getting regular bags, then perhaps the world will fall in love but let's not wonder why no love so far.

Trust me, in a few years Dermott will be inviting Paddy to his penthouse and turning on the shower. (ref: Barrels' jpg post)

And by the end of his career, he'll showing his grandkids photos he took of him and Paddy hanging out at awards ceremonies.

Since when do we give a fat rat's hairy ballsack about what Derm thinks? He's not been worth listening to fir a while now, and has been anti-Saints since we chopped his mate.

Even so, Paddy had a day out against a mediocre side, when he's taking apart oppo defences every week and getting regular bags, then perhaps the world will fall in love but let's not wonder why no love so far.

Trust me, in a few years Dermott will be inviting Paddy to his penthouse and turning on the shower. (ref: Barrels' jpg post)

And by the end of his career, he'll showing his grandkids photos he took of him and Paddy hanging out at awards ceremonies.

I wouldnt mind the prick show a bit of humility & say something nice about Paddy seeing as he's been publicly bagging the bloke since his debut.

H
Dempster is without a doubt one of our top 5 players, one bad game doesn't change that. He'd be top 3 in our B+F at the moment. Fisher is doing a very serviceable job in his role this year given his age and size disadvantage, which he makes up for in experience and being a bloody good player.

I don't understand the obsession with Lee on this board, in his two AFL games this season he has been (mostly) good with ball in hand but poor defensively. Cameron destroyed him early in the GWS game and you wanted to play him on Hogan the following week? He would have kicked 10 on him. The facts are Lee is a 194cm guy that can't play as a key defender and seems too slow and not agile enough to play as a 3rd tall type down back.

Depending on what happens with recruitment this year I think we should still keep him on the list for 2017, he's handy depth and there are a few others I'd delist before him. However I don't think he's a best 22 player as we look to rise up the ladder.
he's in my SC team and on the bubble. Damn you Richo!!

Roo and Paddy, doesn't seem right how close their Height and weight are?

Roo is older but has recently leaned down and so will have more muscle and a higher % muscle than Paddy. Paddy more fat. I kg of muscle takes up less volume than 1 kg of fat.
Muscle density is 1.06 g/ml and fat density is (about) 0.9 g/ml.
So hence not too surprising.

Paddy will keep putting on muscle from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see The Bull get a game, hope he hammers it.
.... like a bull in a china shop?

Charged%20by%20a%20bull.large.jpg

Last edited:
No worries. Just that I heard on one of the radio news bulletins today that they were considering resting him. Nothing definite.
Ross said he is travelling over but the decision is still yet to be made. said Pav was eager to play. I reckon he will

Will Ross play Pav on Roo

I read this as "no, Pav will likely have more control in the air then Ross" and then took another look and well, you can imagine the palm of facing.

No, even if that eventuates during the game both will zone off each other and leave it to others as they seek to impact the game and use their own capacity to do so, which on current form, Roo would be more damaging than Pav and Freo would lose out in that trade so it wouldn't be in their interest to engineer it.

Key match up Gears vs Maynetrain

Gears will go to the stay at home small-mid forward, Dempster will take the one that goes slightly higher up the ground as this allows him to zone off and link up. They'll then shift depending on who ends up being the stay at home and if Geary can't take/match him then he'll link up.

Arguably key match up will be our HFF v their HBF. A metric s**t tonne of drive has come off the round from the HBF this season and we have been rather poor in consistent chains around the HFF. If Weller, Members, Sincs and co lock this down and Paddy and Bruce don't get caught out then it'd effectively kill most of Freo's drive as their midfield has been utter shizen for large periods of games thus far this season, but if they get a run on we will be pantsed.

I read this as "no, Pav will likely have more control in the air then Ross" and then took another look and well, you can imagine the palm of facing.

No, even if that eventuates during the game both will zone off each other and leave it to others as they seek to impact the game and use their own capacity to do so, which on current form, Roo would be more damaging than Pav and Freo would lose out in that trade so it wouldn't be in their interest to engineer it.

Gears will go to the stay at home small-mid forward, Dempster will take the one that goes slightly higher up the ground as this allows him to zone off and link up. They'll then shift depending on who ends up being the stay at home and if Geary can't take/match him then he'll link up.

Arguably key match up will be our HFF v their HBF. A metric s**t tonne of drive has come off the round from the HBF this season and we have been rather poor in consistent chains around the HFF. If Weller, Members, Sincs and co lock this down and Paddy and Bruce don't get caught out then it'd effectively kill most of Freo's drive as their midfield has been utter shizen for large periods of games thus far this season, but if they get a run on we will be pantsed.
Gears mayne was a little joke (we don't want to upset our future start forward)

Pav on Roo i could see Ross Lyon underestimating the damage Roo can do around the ground and thinking he was being smart like the Hawks playing Hodge on him but he's probably not that dumb i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back