Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayes4PM

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Dockers supporters sooking about no Sandi, Walters or Ballanshitbastard

Yet we were missing probably our best midfielder along with Gilbo etc...
Ballantyne might have made a difference but he wouldn't have been THE difference. How about the fact we lost one of our defenders in the first 5 minutes? and had to bring our sub on at the start of the game? Nah not important, Ballantyne and Sandilands is why they lost

Confuscius

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NY Jets, Storm, Liverpool, Thunder
I've only got a GA membership... Which is why it was so enjoyable that the security guard let me and my mates into level one... Fremantle cheer squad end!

So special thanks to the Freo supporters that reminded me and my mates that we only cheer when we're winning (they weren't to know how I stubbornly sat in the rain when we lost by 145 because I don't like those who leave early) at half time only to leave 10 minutes into the third quarter! Well done guys on practising what you preach!

Otherwise... Where on earth did that come from and how can we bring it next week?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JoondalupJ

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Plugger you ripper
Wow Saints , brilliant win, brilliant win. Loved every second of it. THE FROCKERS are a 2 man side Sandi and Ballantyne gone, collapse. Not taking anything from your Saints , no one beats you today, and I mean no one. Great stuff. Lenny is a champion , and big Nic ( the real Nic) Reiwolt is a legend.

sauce_head

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 24, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Aside from the obvious, how bloody good is Shane Savage? :eek:
93% DE :thumbsu:
I know I sound like a broken record but our structure was spot on. We deliberately gave it to Savage to run and carry and it got him involved early. Having said that was also dominated at the stoppages and our pressure was immense. Such a good display, a great benchmark to move on with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad