Autopsy St.Kilda vs GWS Giants, Friday 18th September, 2020 Gabba, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby literally memorises where the goals are and what angle he needs to kick it on at every stoppage, just in case. I recognise it because I do the same thing when I play soccer, except I'm crap and can't kick straight so it doesn't matter. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron's getting slammed by the commentators and on BF but he doesn't look like he's checked out. Some decent contested marking, including a few where he's copped a fist across the ear for his troubles, and playing well up the field with Riccardi as our contested mark inside 50. This is more of a structure we used to play with Patton.

Cameron's getting slammed by the commentators and on BF but he doesn't look like he's checked out. Some decent contested marking, including a few where he's copped a fist across the ear for his troubles, and playing well up the field with Riccardi as our contested mark inside 50. This is more of a structure we used to play with Patton.
Agree, I think he's trying hard. Missed a kick he should have got, but otherwise he's just that touch off (as he has been all of the season except for the Freo game) & not getting anything from the umps. Not for lack of presenting or effort.

Jezza is running hard for the ball. And has made some great kicks forward on the attack, yes he missed a sitter for him but that’s the year we are having.

Part of me is hopeful the opposition teams are as ridiculous as some on BF and the commentary. Means we keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back