Autopsy St.Kilda vs GWS Giants, Friday 18th September, 2020 Gabba, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow we finally set up properly for a switch!

LOL and then an awful kick into forward 50 to literally no one to cap it off.

And a 50 for going to man the mark. We're the only team that those get paid against, everyone else can have people run past to line up on the mark constantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The saddest thing is my four year old looked shocked and disappointed that this is the Giants' last game of the season. :(

However she's already looking forward to the Giants coming back to play in "Australia" next year.

Idun needs to attempt to mark the ball when he's not under immediate pressure. A lot of double-handed slaps that don't knock the ball anywhere. Gave up one goal and almost several others.
Came to say the same thing. Marks are preferable and I can accept fisting it back up the corridor or out of play, but slapping it is such a nothing play it's immediately going to be crumbed and not by us.

kulak

Premiership Player
May 16, 2006
Sydney!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
This is turgid.

This is what the last game under the old coach looks like, it’s exactly how Adelaide looked in Pyke’s last few games.

NFI how things will go next year. I can’t get my head around Leon actually still being here given how checked out this looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back