FB: Connor Idun, Lachlan Keeffe, Heath Shaw
HB: Lachie Whitfield, Nick Haynes, Zac Williams
C: Josh Kelly, Jacob Hopper, Harry Perryman
HF: Jeremy Cameron, Jake Riccardi, Matt de Boer
FF: Toby Greene, Jeremy Finlayson, Brent Daniels
RR: Shane Mumford, Stephen Coniglio, Tim Taranto

Interchange: Sam Reid, Daniel Lloyd, Jack Buckley, Tom Green

Backs will be stretched against the Saints talls Membrey, King, Marshall, Ryder

With no Corr, Taylor or Davis, Haynes won't be able to play his usual role for tonights game

Confuses me why Jezza is on the flank both Jezza and Riccardi need to be the 2 key forwards however you would think come next Wednesday we will know alot more about what is going on regarding our list

I would prefer to put De Boer to the bench play Cogs on 1 flank and Green in the centre

As mentioned by others a huge shame Hill, Ash, Flynn or Briggs and others weren't used for this game

Team above is not the final starting team list so expect / hoping to see a little bit of shuffling, mind you bring on tomorrow

Disappointed with no Hill and Ash as they should have been rewarded for the effort they have put in this year but I hope the players have learnt alot from this year and come back hungry in 2021 and if the season is over after this round of games for the club it could be seen as an advantage with the late finish for the season it will allow post season surgeries and recovery to start earlier and also a jump into pre season before the other stronger clubs
Not sure what to expect in tonights game but hopefully they win the contested ball and we see some better ball movement all around the ground and no injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back