AFLW St Kilda vs Port Adelaide - Round 9 @ Moorabbin

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, right in this with Gemma back and some decent form against North. The game day squad from the North game has probably been our best side put out to date. Would just love to have McGrath back in rucking though.

I would like the coach to come out with "we need to work smarter not harderer"
Haha been saying that about Hinkley for at least 5 years. Looks like Lauren has picked up Hinkleyisms.

I've said our W program we have to get smarter. Have too many see ball get ball players who go to the contest when 1 or 2 could hang back. The more experienced oppo sides/players hang back, hold their shape, and they have a better outside game than us as a result.

Haha been saying that about Hinkley for at least 5 years. Looks like Lauren has picked up Hinkleyisms.

I've said our W program we have to get smarter. Have too many see ball get ball players who go to the contest when 1 or 2 could hang back. The more experienced oppo sides/players hang back, hold their shape, and they have a better outside game than us as a result.
They will learn as the younger generation grow up and become more natural footallers.. but it's something they need to look at either with coaching or recruitment.

They will learn as the younger generation grow up and become more natural footallers.. but it's something they need to look at either with coaching or recruitment.
That is something that is all about coaching and planning and more importantly reviewing with vision comparing Port to others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne are currently destroying Collingwood.

Our effort against them last week is starting to look better and better.
Don't think it took a genius though to realise that first half last week was some premium level footy from our girls, just need to stop being so exposed on the outside.

Gonna be interesting to see who helps Olivia Levicki in the ruck with Jade Halfpenny omitted.
Gemma up forward, Borg and Tahau down back and Erin and Foley to do the SPP role.

With Laquoiya Cockatoo-Motlap making her debut, it means all 30 players have gotten a game this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back