AFLW St Kilda vs Port Adelaide - Round 9 @ Moorabbin

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL are trying to do the equal opportunity thing and have female umpires but the female umps, and some of the men, are clearly not up to it. At this stage lot of the players have sub standard skill sets so I suppose we should not expect the umpires to be any better. It is frustrating none the less particularly when we appear to be on the losing side of poor decision making.
If the AFL want to take this seriously, make the AFL umpires full tme and they can umpire the AFL and AFLW.

Hannah with that breeze could kick a goal from outside 50.

Erin in the ruck was a handy change up, she looked dangerous in that role.

The oval is in immaculate shape, I wouldn't graze sheep in the outer.

No wonder Olden days Saints supporters were so angry.

Hopefully there are a couple more Hannah Ewings in the next SA Draft.

That star youngster from Westies who did her knee last year (can't recall her name) - is she an automatic Academy pick for us, or would we get first dibs on her in the normal AFLW state based draft process anyway?

Levicki is getting absolutely mauled in the ruck and cannot get a free. Her arms are held, her ponytail is yanked, play on.

And what is it with waiting 45 seconds before a ball up is called?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levicki is getting absolutely mauled in the ruck and cannot get a free. Her arms are held, her ponytail is yanked, play on.

And what is it with waiting 45 seconds before a ball up is called?

Maybe Seven ripped an add in ? ;) Nothing would surprise me in this corporate age.

Again players just overrun it so often.

Yeah, it is painful to watch it happening time and time again. Even Ange Foley has missed a few today. They lift their head before they take possession and fail to gather the ball. Keeping your eye on the ball is another of those basics that the Coach needs to work on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back