db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
We will know in the first 5 minutes if we a switched on tackling,intent,hardness and skills.Have to start way better then last 2 weeks number one thing.Use our speed and hit our forward line up to and take our chances , our smalls need to do there job also be missing all year.Skills need a massive upgrade all round.

Biggest concern for me is ruck Nank up against Marshall and then Ryder to back him up for me we a short in that area.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
We will now in the first 5 minutes if we a switched on tackling,intent,hardness and skills.Have to start way better then last 2 weeks number one thing.Use our speed and hit our forward line up to and take our chances , our smalls need to do there job also be missing all year.Skills need a massive upgrade all round

Biggest concern for me is ruck Nank up against Marshall and then Ryder to back him up for me we a short in that area.
Yep.Would be more comfortable if we brought in Balta or Ccj.(Which may still happen).
Because our current setup is not working until its too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had my pre-game concerns about their height (especially in the ruck), but at this point I just don’t care about discussing my concerns and the match-ups. I just want us to win. No excuses, because the names team should be able to win this game and score well too.

If our pressure is on their height will work against them, if our pressure is off their height will kill us.

Really is that simple.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
GAME DAY MOFO's

1593220501014.png

Status