Autopsy STACK at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So for driving an unregistered car with out a license and over double the alcohol limit he ran 2 red lights and the campaigner gets $1000 fine?

I copped a $462 dollar fine for running a red light by a split second.
Wonder if it was the final straw that led to him being delisted

Reading the article he was caught on the 10th of September, Pretty sure he wasn’t delisted until October and we did have some speculation including an interview with X Clarke saying he might get another contract that came out just at the end of the season

So for driving an unregistered car with out a license and over double the alcohol limit he ran 2 red lights and the campaigner gets $1000 fine?

That’s a ******* disgrace it wasn’t even his first offense

Its not giving a f about the law. He's pushing jail again isn't he. Probably looking at jail if there had've been an accident.
22 yo saying My manager pays rego.
BS.

Bit of a shame about Stack.
Last season I thought he was doing just enough to get selected and wanted him in the main team.
However, trying to do a best 22 for this season and there are several players who will unluckily miss out and if Stack was on our list he would be amongst that group.

Bit of a shame about Stack.
Last season I thought he was doing just enough to get selected and wanted him in the main team.
However, trying to do a best 22 for this season and there are several players who will unluckily miss out and if Stack was on our list he would be amongst that group.
I have no doubt that if Stack put his mind to it he could easily be best 22.

Should've been pissed as well and got value for money then!

I have no doubt that if Stack put his mind to it he could easily be best 22.
Stack got his contact extended but barely played in 22 Just was not in the club's plans.
RCD needed physical maturity Stack needed general maturity.
I know a few young people in the country who drive after they lost their licence. Not on AFL players wage.
I have lost a licence in Melbourne for a year. I rode pushies and got lifts.
But I am from a different background to SS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back