Autopsy STACK at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Moderately talented. Thread keeps going. Who cares.
Most talented moderately talented player I have seen. He has every trait in the book but discipline.
He would have been an A grader easily if he had the attitude of 95% of the AFL players, but unfortunately he fits into that 5% group who don't, and they don't last long.

It’s easy to criticise, fact is it’s someone’s life and we’ll being.
There’s 10’s of thousands of people that didn’t have a career in the AFL because they weren’t able to make it and or stay at the level for whatever reason.
I don’t know exactly why he got the flick but obviously he didn’t have the skills or the ability to function at his best consistently in an elite performance team environment.

Hope he gets to be proud of himself doing other stuff.
Best of luck Stacky.

He had both in spades, I think it was more his application. I hope he can get himself together and hopefully have another shot at AFL.
Takes skills and ability to take charge of your life, thats what I meant.
Seems like a young player needs to be high functioning to make it at that level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pity, he was exceptionally talented but just never quite got the best out of himself consistently.

If though he could not focus on his football in such a good environment at Richmond surrounded by gifted indigenous players you have to think he will never reach his potential. Just hope life works out for him.

Not having a crack at your post. I am just genuinely intrigued as to what being surrounded by talented Aboriginal players has to do with anything. Cheers

It’s easy to criticise, fact is it’s someone’s life and we’ll being.
There’s 10’s of thousands of people that didn’t have a career in the AFL because they weren’t able to make it and or stay at the level for whatever reason.
I don’t know exactly why he got the flick but obviously he didn’t have the skills or the ability to function at his best consistently in an elite performance team environment.

Hope he gets to be proud of himself doing other stuff.
Best of luck Stacky.

The thing this guy had the ability and was given a chance and threw it up in everyone's face. I we cant critisize someone like that that cost the club coachs and fines who can we.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back