News Stack & Ross Re-Sign - Now with Baked goods!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Ellis and Butler. If we keep Shai and lose the other 2, we have done very well.
massive win tbh

ellis compo = draft pick

butler trade = draft pick

I must admit, I was shitting myself last year when we got rid of the likes of Miles/Lloyd/Conca. Thought they were handy players to have as backup. Clubs a genius

Last edited:
A hypothetical, but who would you rather have keep on our list next year if you could only have one - Bolton or Ellis?
Mischievous, as I could have asked who would you rather have on your list, Bolton or Stack, before Stack signed.
I would really prefer both but I feel the Bolton does have a bigger upside... so, Bolton if pressed.

Mischievous, as I could have asked who would you rather have on your list, Bolton or Stack, before Stack signed.
I would really prefer both but I feel the Bolton does have a bigger upside... so, Bolton if pressed.

That's what I really like about you, respectful honesty!:thumbsu:

Clearly you must see a hypothetical between Stack and Bolton as a close call. I used to too. Stack easily though. Stack's ceiling could be lower than Bolton, but even that would be from a pure individual game perspective. Stack will do team oriented things more often I think.

With the exception of Bazzar perhaps, Stack or Ellis would run 100% Stack. Bolton or Ellis would be a closer call if pressed, and run your way I suspect. We are talking keep or losing, and I agree, I want to keep both too, but we all know the extraneous circumstances that may not make that possible

Last edited:
That's what I really like about you, respectful honesty!:thumbsu:

Clearly you must see a hypothetical between Stack and Bolton as a close call. I used to too. Stack easily though. Stack's ceiling could be lower than Bolton, but even that would be from a pure individual game perspective. Stack will do team oriented things more often I think.

With the exception of Bazzar perhaps, Stack or Ellis would run 100% Stack. Bolton or Ellis would be closer call, if pressed, and run your way I suspect. We are talking keep or losing, and I agree, I want to keep both too, but we all know the extraneous circumstances that may not make that possible
Players come and go and the club motors on, sometimes like a V12 and other times like a 2stroke!!
At the moment we are a retention AND destination club, players will have to take unders to stay.
If Brandon or Shai leave, I will wish them well and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back